Running up the score.

redandblack63

Posted by FHSkeeper2002:

I'm glad you know everything about disses. But then again when i think about it, you trying to make us look bad is actually pretty funny. oh yeah probly im 11 your right. I must be some extremely smart girl who goes to Franklin and start goalie for them. Good job on the disses though i give you credit they were close to being good. You may need to work on them a little more. Dont worry you'll be cool some day. I mean i cant promise anything. Good luck though.

I aint trying to make you look bad. Youre doing that on your own. Are you trying to impress me by saying you are a goalie in soccer on the girls team? And for the prestigious Franklin High School? Could your life get better? Guess what? Noone cares. Noone would care if you were a professional goalie. Trust me on this one.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FHSkeeper2002

wow impressive, you almost made me sad. but then again when i think about no you didnt. I dont really care if you think i am showing off. well get this, im not. maybe if you'll stop talkin to all of us, we wont have to get upset at you all the time. Stop talking no one wants to hear you. Im so serious.

Posted by FHSkeeper2002:

wow impressive, you almost made me sad. but then again when i think about no you didnt. I dont really care if you think i am showing off. well get this, im not. maybe if you'll stop talkin to all of us, we wont have to get upset at you all the time. Stop talking no one wants to hear you. Im so serious.

Uh oh, I didnt think you were fo real until you put the little "so" serious. I will definately stop talkin now.

Posted by redrage:

No Class:

Get a life! Oh I forgot this is your life. You get on here and lash out at others because you are a non athlete and have nothing better to do when you get off work from the 7-11. You don't play baseball for any team or any other sport. You are a wana be! GET A LIFE LOOSER!

Looser? You seem to find these new words all the time. Ive heard of loser but once again youve baffled me with a new word. Is this the moron that told me to go play fanasy baseball. I dont think youre allowed to talk after you couldnt spell loser right. So you need to quit talkin. I dont think there are any 7-11s in this state. Im pretty sure there arent any around where I live. But in the world where "loosers" can play "fanasy" baseball and become "wana" bes I guess anythings possible.

Guest FHSkeeper2002

are you makin a record or something of how many times someone is goin to tell you to stop talking. i mean dang thats two are you gonna go for the third. If you havent notice there is a baseball section for you guys so go there and bug the crap out of them. Once again we dont want you talking to us.

Guest FHSkeeper2002

Ok you gave you opinion not knowing anything about soccer. Please, just go back to baseball. People are prob getting sick of us fighting about this so lets just shut up about it.

I dont think running up the score just applies to soccer. I know enough about soccer to discuss it. Do you even know what they are talkin about or are you just lookin to bust my b#lls over the fact that I play baseball. Technically you arent playing a great deal. You are a goalie. Not that thats not important, just that you sit there talkin like you know so much about this and that and its all complicated when you have one job and thats stop scoring.