Best OL in the state?

sox4life

TE aj white 6'2" 285 bench 415 squat (600) stoppped by coach does multiple reps

C Blake McAmis 6'1" 275 bench 375 squat (600) " "

G Christian Hamilton 5"11" 265 bench 350+ squat (550+)

T Epperson 6'2" 285 i didnt see his max so i wont guess

So i was off a little off, but im proud of all of them and pound for pound I would put them against any public school. Good luck to all the ol listed in this thread, have a great season. and no my son does not play line.

Those are respectable numbers. :lol:

What about the other G and T.

Do you only play a four man front on offense? :)

Being strong is important, but that alone doesn't make it the Best OL.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanner Owen & Brady White from Cheatham Co. will both be 3rd year starters this season. Both have good size and good technique and both also have the "nasty" type of attitude that physical offensive linemen need to be really successful. Unless you've actually been there you don't really know about some of the things that go on in the trenches that aren't for the faint in heart.

Howdoitkknow,

Looking forward to the scrimmage today at CCHS. The Mustangs will feature one of their biggest OLs in years. They're still getting sharper (been trying different people at RG & LG), but they showed signs of really starting to gel in the scrimmage versus White House. Will Owen be playing both sides of the ball? How would you rate the Cubs line at this point?

-SND

• 1 month later...
Johnson County:

Left Guard Sam Tester 6'4 260 benches 380-400. Squat 615.

All-State Junior Year. And All-State bound this year.

Colleges: LSU, Ole Miss, Middle Tennessee, Duke, Mississippi State.

I hate to argue but this kid isnt even on rivals and they show pretty much every player who is goin to a D1 school so whoever is feedin you this is lying

i am a cumberland gap fan but i have took a likeing to west greene and they have a center "andy turner" he bench 445 and squat 650. three time all county three time all confrence and pre season all state and with no doubt in my mind will b all state this year... i have never seen a player dominate the line like this young man does... to watch him play is a thing of beauty

That is easy, The entire offensive line for Lawrence County High School. If you have not seen them then you are missing old school, smash mouth, in your face here we come football. Put 10 in the box doesnt matter we still run the football. Bear Bryant would even by a ticket to come and see these kids work as one. And it all starts with the most underated D1 linemen the mix Big Sweet #72 6-4 295 and just 17 years old. The line averages 280 so need I say more. Avg rushing per game 300. :flower:

Again i would like to talk about the Mcminn County players COnner Vestal and Justin Arnwine. This past week they took on the challenge of the previous Mr. Football Jaques Smith. Smith is an animal and has dominated every game this year. Vestal and Arnwine held their own against him and Smith had a somwhat quiet night. Vestal plays tackle and done a great job on Smith, Arnwine just seemed to out power anyone who lined up on him.....Go TRIBE