Seymour Head Boys Job

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raul Placeres GP

It seems to me that Rayfieldhsbb, hsfansince78, and PFbasketball10 are the same person and it HAS to be Raul, lol, and he must be dying to leave GP. If it's not him, then it must be his mom or dad. Whoever it is, they throw his name out in every coaching vacancy there is and then debate with themselves. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rayfieldhsbb, PFbasketball10, and one other screen name are the same person and it HAS to be Raul, lol, and he must be dying to leave GP. If it's not him, then it must be his mom or dad. Whoever it is, they throw his name out in every coaching vacancy there is and then debate with themselves. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Can't be Raul's parents or it would be in Spanish /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Raul is a good young coach and that is him putting his name out there then so be it. I wonder what he could do with more talent? Good luck to him.

I'm not dogging his ability. I know he's a heck of a player, and he had to learn a great deal about the game playing under Randy Lambert at Maryville. I'm just saying it's funny to see someone comment about him, then a different screen name comment about him 2 minutes later out of nowhere, and the same thing happen numerous times.

As for the coaching search at Seymour, I haven't been a big supporter of the program since Billy Ray Duncan (now at Greeneville) left. I would love to see them give the job to a fine man like Johnny Darden. It might not be Knox County, but it's still South Knoxville.

CNPitbull must have a lot of time on his hands to be checking on time postings. My name is William Rayfield. Saw Raul play all through College at Maryville and have followed his progression in the high school ranks as a Coach. From what we hear in Maryville is that Rodney Nelson wants the job.

CNPitbull must have a lot of time on his hands to be checking on time postings. My name is William Rayfield. Saw Raul play all through College at Maryville and have followed his progression in the high school ranks as a Coach. From what we hear in Maryville is that Rodney Nelson wants the job.

A lot of time on my hands? The time stamp is posted right next to user names and when your posts are on after the other, it takes a grand total of about 2 seconds. It's all good, though. It's nice to support your friend.