Trinity Christian vs. Forrest

5-Sport Dad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity scored four runs in the bottom of the 7th (I think all were scored with two outs) to win the Class A State Championship 5-4 over Forrest. What a game and what a way to get revenge from last year. Undefeated season accomplished for Trinity in the process. Congrats.

Trinity had an outstanding season but did not go undefeated. They lost to Decatur Riverside first Tournament of season.

This was a great game to watch... Forrest played very well until the 7th when 2 errors cost them the game... Congrats to the Lady Lions on winning another State Championship... Also congrats to TCA seniors Shelby Cummings and Ivy Renfroe on outstanding highschool careers with 5 state appearances, 1 3rd place, 1 runner-up, and 3 titles... Enjoyed watching the Lady Lions over the course of the year and can't wait til next year.

All we are going to here over the summer is how Forrest "gave it away" and the better team didn't win.... Kinda like last year, huh? So if this title is tainted, like was being proclaimed loudly even before the dust had settled on that awful field ( please TSSAA.... For 8 bucks, buy some water) I guess that makes last years Forrest title equally as unearned. Blah....Blah....Blah .....TCA got beat last year ugly...Forrest got beat this year ugly.... Try to have as much class about you as TCA when they "lost it" last year. It'll be okay space rangers, we're all good. No hurt kids, everything went well and it was settled as it should be...On the field.

All we are going to here over the summer is how Forrest "gave it away" and the better team didn't win.... Kinda like last year, huh? So if this title is tainted, like was being proclaimed loudly even before the dust had settled on that awful field ( please TSSAA.... For 8 bucks, buy some water) I guess that makes last years Forrest title equally as unearned. Blah....Blah....Blah .....TCA got beat last year ugly...Forrest got beat this year ugly.... Try to have as much class about you as TCA when they "lost it" last year. It'll be okay space rangers, we're all good. No hurt kids, everything went well and it was settled as it should be...On the field.

You need to get over yourself dude . . .blah . .blah . . .blah. Talk about a gracious winner . . .NOT.

This is why "Church Schools" should play somewhere all by yourselfs in your own little league and never leave your district or region......Heard more "mouthin" from ya'll this week than my kids over a 89cent candy bar!

Generally speakin the few of ya'll is givin the rest a bad name.....Colombo, you need help....please seek counciling or go see your Padre and confess or whatever it is ya'll do to get better! Lay off the Wine.....Eat more Crackers.....

Ya'll mite wanna start renaming all ya'lls schools and leave the Christian part out!

I know HE aint pleased............

This is why "Church Schools" should play somewhere all by yourselfs in your own little league and never leave your district or region......Heard more "mouthin" from ya'll this week than my kids over a 89cent candy bar!

Generally speakin the few of ya'll is givin the rest a bad name.....Colombo, you need help....please seek counciling or go see your Padre and confess or whatever it is ya'll do to get better! Lay off the Wine.....Eat more Crackers.....

Ya'll mite wanna start renaming all ya'lls schools and leave the Christian part out!

I know HE aint pleased............

I've actually heard zero mouthing from trinity this week and I think its hilarious how when a christian school builds a DYNASTY like this you have to turn to attacking the belief and faith of trinity fans... Congratulations on reaffirming my belief that God had plenty to do with the win yesterday

Oh how quickly it turns......sad really...all the hopes and dreams... You got lots of time to come up with something better for next time...... And by the way.... I'm pretty much sure HE had quite abit to say about US winning and not YOU ....

There is an old saying...."If you ain't got anything good to say about someone, it's best to keep your mouth shut" And that didn't come from the Bible. But it will make people respect you more.