Predictions for A/AA next year?

carterhigh16

With seymour and Aloca gone...it looks to be a battle now with Carter Gibbs Berean...maybe Pigeon Forge...Gibbs will have a new coach so they will be most unknown...Carter loses alot of talent but they always seem to be there, Berean has some holes to fill but have some very promising freshman. This should be a very competetive district again...

Good luck to Seymour next year. Not such a good season this year. Hope they can get some goals going on, defense can only do so much. They are only losing 2 starters, so next year will be a tough season. Don't look like they will go to far next either. Good luck boys.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK, Alcoa, Kingsbury (depending on graduation), and CCS will be your top 4 teams next year.

I may as well make one last prediction. This will be one of my last consistent posts on coacht for quite some time. I'll stop by occasionally to check in with all the progress in the girls and boys soccer, girls and boys basketball, cross country, and track and field forums.

It's been a fun one and my thousands of posts prove it.

G, you get about 2 years older each time I see you. Try to slow down next time. I'll send you a Xavier visor sometime.

To the posters: this isn't the place for material for a tabloid or for MTV. Post with class. Love your team.

CAK, Alcoa, Kingsbury (depending on graduation), and CCS will be your top 4 teams next year.

I may as well make one last prediction. This will be one of my last consistent posts on coacht for quite some time. I'll stop by occasionally to check in with all the progress in the girls and boys soccer, girls and boys basketball, cross country, and track and field forums.

G, you get about 2 years older each time I see you. Try to slow down next time. I'll send you a Xavier visor sometime.

To the posters: this isn't the place for material for a tabloid or for MTV. Post with class. Love your team.

Only 2 years older? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Shoot... that's nothing. I at least DOUBLED my gray hair this season!

We will miss you GREATLY on these boards. Good luck at Xavier! (I hope they shave your head as a freshman!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

To my wild hair poster friend...Last time I checked they do have computers at Xavier. Don't stay away from the boards to long.

AND GOOD LUCK,

No shout out to me. Ya you can tell your from CCS. No respect for us Bucs.

With seymour and Aloca gone...it looks to be a battle now with Carter Gibbs Berean...maybe Pigeon Forge...Gibbs will have a new coach so they will be most unknown...Carter loses alot of talent but they always seem to be there, Berean has some holes to fill but have some very promising freshman. This should be a very competetive district again...

Why is Gibbs getting a new coach? Where is Coach Dave going?

Im thinkin alcoa, CAK, and CCS are the top teams in the state. Alcoa was an underdog from blount county and got very far this season. I think they will go all the way next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go back and check I picked the AAA winners and was right on with CAK, I picked the upset of Alcoa with Catholic, although I tetered with Cak and Carter as a possible upset and the ovetrtime proved me right. Big G and the crew came thru and really with thier history was of no surprise to anyone but Catholic... Why my history lesson here..... I say all this to predict for next year.

A/AA Kingsbury is made of Jrs and Soph and will be a threat and a potential State Champion, however it is not graduation that will kill them it is that their are so many foreigners they might go back to their own country or disappear as Lenor City's talented 2008 team did,,,,,there they were and the next year all underclassmen were gone almost.

Alcoa will be a force and CAK will but if everything remains the same which it never does.Kingsbury would be the team to beat. Expe4ct a surprise in Middle Tennessee........I know something ya'll don't and won't until next year

Heard he was asked to leave???? Not sure if he has another place ???

Not only was he asked to leave the boys and the girls program .HE was aksed to leave in a hurry. I doubt he will recieve any offers after his arupt removal.