Unicoi County vs Goodpasture

doodle_bug_1111

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to my Unicoi County Lady Devils!!! we all knew yall would bring us that title back home!!! UNICOI COUNTY SHOULD HAVE THE RESPECT OF EVERYONE!!! WE DID BEAT A 6 TIME DEFENDING STATE CHAMP!! if their is any doubts about it now then your just plain stupid!! unicoi is goin be a force for the next couple of years so dont be surprised when we bring it back home next year!!

Congrats to the seniors!!

Ali without your big hits and play in the outfield they couldnt have done it.

Mikayla your speed and fielding ability was a huge factor this season.

Elizabeth your plays at first and key hittin and patience at the plate was big.

Whitley wow your ability to call the right pitches and your hitting was key this year!!

CONGRATS UNICOI!!!

Congratulations Unicoi County!! We got the opportunity to meet some of these young ladies when our daughter played fall ball in Johnson City with them a couple years ago and not only are they great ball players but they are quality young ladies. We celebrate with you, Lady Blue Devils!

...And, so now the question is:

Will Wes Holly try to get Rich Aubrey to split time for the Great,

Small Forward/Center Fielder/Power Hitter? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

When asked about her three-run homer, Ali Gardner told Jim Crawford that (paraphrasing)

"She must've missed, cause it was right over the plate ...and I jacked it." Pretty

much sums it up. A great moment in tradition-rich Unicoi County High School

sports history.

Congratulations Unicoi Co.! All of Upper East Tennessee should be proud. I must say it warms my heart to see you take down the six time defending champs.....and a private school to boot!

Just wondering... What the heck does being a private school change... A wins a win... I mean seriously...