Marion County Warriors Football 2009

Bill#49

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know nothing about this years Rhea County team by the way will some fans PLEASE enlightin me!

Just another typical Rhea County team, but we are a little young this year. Offensively, pretty big physical O-line, a very good QB, couple good running backs, and a few quick receivers. On defense the D-line is big, quick, and strong. Linebacker wise we have some injuries there but we do have some good young kids stepping up. Secondary wise pretty solid in pass coverage and can play the run pretty well.

Speed wise not as fast as last years team but we got some guys that can run alittle. Now Howard has a huge O and D-line and speed to burn at their skill positions. It will be interesting to see what Howard does.

KL What are you smoking?You give MC no chance against the big TC. I hope MC does face them so then you can take off those rose colored glasses as you call it!! :thumb:

Wonder why?

The banter between these two schools make for some great reading. One school you have a great deal of respect for, and the other school you may meet with the new playoff format. But what I can't understand is, how does MC even have a leg to stand on to talk all this trash. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this years Sr. class at MC has never even come close to beating SP, getting out scored 32-143. Ouch! I know Sp lost some key players, and I've read MC did as well. Have the Warriors really made up 35 points? 111?

Maybe KL, OP, and the rest of the Pirate Nation know what they are talking about. We've got a lot returning from a Championship squad last year on both sides of the ball. Remember, we beat the school that beat you by 35 last year, and the school that you squeaked by (5 pnts) in the second round, by 20. Don't think with the new playoff format that you guys are going to have an easier road to Cookeville. We've been there, done that. Four times since you guys have, but hey, that was just in little ol 1A. I hope we do get to face each other this year. That'll mean we both had pretty good seasons. :thumb:

Who is this Guy lol you prolly still go to high school party s and your about 35 this years team was the last im those year to shouldve beat that team The score was 12-8 Jasper was ahead the whole game a muffed punt and the end and that was it.

I'm assuming you are talking about me? No. Not quite 35, and I have no business at a high school party. Awesome comeback, though!! Just stating the facts, and sometimes those truths hurt. What else are you talking about in that jibberish?

The banter between these two schools make for some great reading. One school you have a great deal of respect for, and the other school you may meet with the new playoff format. But what I can't understand is, how does MC even have a leg to stand on to talk all this trash. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this years Sr. class at MC has never even come close to beating SP, getting out scored 32-143. Ouch! I know Sp lost some key players, and I've read MC did as well. Have the Warriors really made up 35 points? 111?

Maybe KL, OP, and the rest of the Pirate Nation know what they are talking about. We've got a lot returning from a Championship squad last year on both sides of the ball. Remember, we beat the school that beat you by 35 last year, and the school that you squeaked by (5 pnts) in the second round, by 20. Don't think with the new playoff format that you guys are going to have an easier road to Cookeville. We've been there, done that. Four times since you guys have, but hey, that was just in little ol 1A. I hope we do get to face each other this year. That'll mean we both had pretty good seasons. :angry:

:thumb::thumb: Thata Boy....Seven, Old Pirate says maybe them Jasper youngons have never beaten the SP youngons plum back to the sand-lot league. :thumb: Them Jasper folks sure do a hole heep of talking since they actually won a playoof game in this century. :ph34r: Letem have it Seven, they'll find out what TC is about after they git stung by them ther jackets. mighty powerful-mighty-powerful stingers.

Who is this Guy lol you prolly still go to high school party s and your about 35 this years team was the last im those year to shouldve beat that team The score was 12-8 Jasper was ahead the whole game a muffed punt and the end and that was it.

They should have beat that team? I don't know what the 2009 season holds, but going back to 2005 middle school game between the two teams. Here you go. Play number 1 for Jasper-Brocks goes 70 yds for TD, 2 point conversion good. 1st series for SP- 7 yd, 6, yd, 3 yd, 5 yd, 7 yd, 32 yd, 4 yd, 9 yd, 1 yd TD T. Robinson, 2 point conversion good. 8-8 at end of 1st quarter and 1st half. 4th quarter still tied 8-8. Jasper is held with just over 5 min to go in game. Snap goes over punter's head and he is tackled. SP then drives 28 yds for winning TD. Final stats from that game are below. It was a good game but here are the stats.

First Downs SP Jasper

11 5

Rushing 31-171 28-118 (70 on 1st Play of Game) (Rest of Game 27 Attempts-47 Yards)

Passing 3/5 44 0-1 0

Total Offense 215 118

Punts 1 3

Individual Stats Rushing SP-Jones 20-125, Robinson 8-43, Bynum 2-3

Jasper-Brocks 16-98, Hill 6-11, Wells 3-16, Helm 2-(-5)

Passing SP-Robinson 3/5 44 yds, Receiving Boles 2/44 yds

KL What are you smoking?You give MC no chance against the big TC. I hope MC does face them so then you can take off those rose colored glasses as you call it!! :ph34r:

Wonder why?

Maybe KL, OP, and the rest of the Pirate Nation know what they are talking about. We've got a lot returning from a Championship squad last year on both sides of the ball. Remember, we beat the school that beat you by 35 last year, and the school that you squeaked by (5 pnts) in the second round, by 20. Don't think with the new playoff format that you guys are going to have an easier road to Cookeville. We've been there, done that. Four times since you guys have, but hey, that was just in little ol 1A. I hope we do get to face each other this year. That'll mean we both had pretty good seasons. :thumb:

Seven,

Them there folks done went and put those rose colored glasses back on. They are a having mid 90's flashbacks. :thumb::thumb: . Whether they want to admit it or not, they lost alot with Joe Muir. He was about like Montrell Mitchell (#25) was for us. TC returns alot of players and will be tough again. I would have to say that the road to Cookeville in 2A will travel through the Creekbank.

KL What are you smoking?You give MC no chance against the big TC. I hope MC does face them so then you can take off those rose colored glasses as you call it!! :thumb:

Wonder why?

You and that Old Pirate guy should starte a colt or something or even go out on a date !! TC ive never heard of that team playing ne 1 ever but Sp and they Own them. 1A State champs its something but only beating SP once a year whenever Sp can win when it is easy doesnt Mean anything !!! Ive looked and you really have never played ne one TC .SP the last couple of years have been tested .

Wonder why?

U sp fans just keep talkin that < EDITED > and will see how bad MC is. We just scrimmaged howard and rhea and we did a < EDITED > of a job. To say the least. We did not allow a score by either team. Our O moved the ball up and down the field at will we just couldn't finish because we only get ten plays. For all u Whutwull fans yall need to put up or shut up I don't know who that dude was that was talkin junk about mc's scrimmage with notre dam but From what I saw we played them a lot better than yall and tonight we did real good against howard and Rhea so yall better get ready to get < EDITED >.

Please read the rules and clean it up!

Wonder why?

U sp fans just keep talkin that crap and will see how bad MC is. We just scrimmaged howard and rhea and we did a heck of a job. To say the least. We did not allow a score by either team. Our O moved the ball up and down the field at will we just couldn't finish because we only get ten plays. For all u Whutwull fans yall need to put up or shut up I don't know who that dude was that was talkin junk about mc's scrimmage with notre dam but From what I saw we played them a lot better than yall and tonight we did real good against howard and Rhea so yall better get ready to get raped.

The guy that made that quote and talked that crap was a Trousdale COunty fan.