Marion County Warriors Football 2009

Bill#49

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I stated in the other thread. Marion County now has 2 Living Legend coaches walking the sidelines. They also have many young lads capable of achieving Legend Status this season. The Living Legend was impressed with #21, #10, #4 and a few others. It's going to be fun in a few weeks at David Baxter Stadium when Marion County & South Pittsburg square off. It was also nice talking to many of you last night. I appreciated all of the kind words many of you had to say. I saw many other former Living Legends at the game last night. I also noticed that Marion County has gotten rid of some of the "extra baggage" coaches that many have griped about over the past few seasons. I believe I saw one of those young lads in the stands last night. Again, it was great talking to everyone. I look forward to another festive season of Sequatchie Valley football.

Grundy WINS! 1 thing Grundy and Jasper can agree on......."The Lengend" is back where he belongs. Heard that from many tonight. It will take a while for the GC program to recover. Kind of like the Jewish population after Hitler had his way. Enjoy him, love him, cuddle with him, but most importantly.....keep him!!!!!!!!

Id be willing to go out on a limb and say you are atleast some way kin to the anouncer from Grungy...

That guy sounded like he was having trouble keeping his shirt on :thumb:

It should be a very interesting season. Whitwell, Grundy, and Bledsoe all looked to be improved from last season.

The Warriors looked great on D when the starters were in, a little suspect against the pass, but i believe one or two starters never seen the field Friday night, which is smart. On offense i hate how we seem to not be capable of making a pitch, but im sure this week they'll work out the kinks.

Can anyone tell me who #11 is this year. I was told he is a freshman, if so he will be a beast of a QB. :lol:

Grundy WINS! 1 thing Grundy and Jasper can agree on......."The Lengend" is back where he belongs. Heard that from many tonight. It will take a while for the GC program to recover. Kind of like the Jewish population after Hitler had his way. Enjoy him, love him, cuddle with him, but most importantly.....keep him!!!!!!!!

Id be willing to go out on a limb and say you are atleast some way kin to the anouncer from Grungy...

That guy sounded like he was having trouble keeping his shirt on :thumb:

It should be a very interesting season. Whitwell, Grundy, and Bledsoe all looked to be improved from last season.

The Warriors looked great on D when the starters were in, a little suspect against the pass, but i believe one or two starters never seen the field Friday night, which is smart. On offense i hate how we seem to not be capable of making a pitch, but im sure this week they'll work out the kinks.

Can anyone tell me who #11 is this year. I was told he is a freshman, if so he will be a beast of a QB. :lol:

Yes 11 is a freshman and I think hes the qb of the future. lol I want u other fans , not marion fans, to know that we did not show much at all on O or D. That could be a reason why the other teams moved the ball on use. :lol: To answer ur question about the pitch deal I don't think that will be a problem. They just didn't want to show off our talent in the backfield.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
TTP, Old Pirate says your Tn. Vols sure looked good in orange and black. Figure you musta been too sick to watch them orange and black Vols ear hole them Gamecockse's. OP kinda likes that new coach, he's got some biggins......... :thumb: Purt near sure your choice of colors might be subject to change. :thumb:

I agree the Pale orange and Black looked good. Should have worn black pants also, but I have a feeling there are going to be bunches of people jumping on the lane train in coming years...........woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Those ESPN fellers have already started hopping aboard and it makes me sick after all of them dogging kiffin and crew to start the year. What kiffin has done as a young coach is surround himself with lots of talented coaches and some of the best recruiters in the nation.