Rising Junior Galen Campbell to transfer to Fulton

tennessee22

How many times the Campbell family moved now???? That is some great parenting for a 16 year old young man, if things arent the way u like them, quit and and go to another school. That is really preparing him for life after school, because he isnt playing ball for a living anytime soon. He might want to consider his education at some point. What if he doesnt get his way at Fulton, I hear AE is looking for a good shooter for 2011

Blevins kinda deserves it , turnabout is fair play...Campbell, Demonte, Parker all moved in by Blevins to play

Now the ole karma is coming back to bite him in his ######

Hey you have to do what's best for your son. I know alot of greats that has moved several schools. I agree with the karma on Coach B lol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't blame parents for wanting their kid to play for the best coach in East Tennessee. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Plus he'll get lots of exposure when Steele is being recruited this upcoming year.

According to Steele's mom he is signing after AAU is over, so if thats the plan it may backfire

Now now people!! Let's not get on here and just label Fulton the "3-time State Champs" You never know they may run into a hot team like Carter from last year. So let's just see how the season plays out before you just go ahead and label them State CHamps!!

Let's GO AE!!!

Now now people!! Let's not get on here and just label Fulton the "3-time State Champs" You never know they may run into a hot team like Carter from last year. So let's just see how the season plays out before you just go ahead and label them State CHamps!!

Let's GO AE!!!

Turtle my man I am sure the last 2 hoops seasons have been like a nightmare for you. It must be tough for an AE fan to watch your nemesis win back to back championships. I feel for you. Unfortunately it looks like at the very least Fulton will be back at the state tournament next season. Campbell is transferring and from what I have heard their will be other big names that follow him to Fulton. As for AE who is going to replace Lopez and the Jones twins? What is the deal with Pryor? Is he going to be eligible? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You can't blame parents for wanting their kid to play for the best coach in East Tennessee. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Plus he'll get lots of exposure when Steele is being recruited this upcoming year.

if you live in knox area you must be able to move around every year if you don't like the coach and play for who ever you think you like till something don't go your way. this says alot about the leagues in that area as well as the people that are suppose to watch things like this. the housing market must have a waiting list for parents who don't like the way their kids are treated and just up and move. or do they just change their address to a relative? these parents must have known how the coach was before they moved their other son to play for blevins so now is he not good enough to coach this son?

The parents still have to mover a certain amount of miles from their existing home, and still be in the zoning for the new school. So no they can't just change schools.

For Blevins, his true colors are coming out. The same colors Kyle Cruiz tried to show several years back. (People should remember that whole ordeal.) Blevins is a good coach who has always had a lot of talent to work with. His coaching philosophy is strange to say the least sometime, but that is something they should of looked at before transferring in. The biggest problem about Blevins is he doesn't help his kids get recruited for college. I have had several friends from Bearden goto college for ball and Blevins didn't help them one lick in getting recruited. His philosophy has always been if your good enough they will find you. Well thats not the case, especially when your playing basketball in Knoxville which is not known for its basketball recruits. Players need extra help around here, and Blevins is not willing to do that for his players.

The parents still have to mover a certain amount of miles from their existing home, and still be in the zoning for the new school. So no they can't just change schools.

For Blevins, his true colors are coming out. The same colors Kyle Cruiz tried to show several years back. (People should remember that whole ordeal.) Blevins is a good coach who has always had a lot of talent to work with. His coaching philosophy is strange to say the least sometime, but that is something they should of looked at before transferring in. The biggest problem about Blevins is he doesn't help his kids get recruited for college. I have had several friends from Bearden goto college for ball and Blevins didn't help them one lick in getting recruited. His philosophy has always been if your good enough they will find you. Well thats not the case, especially when your playing basketball in Knoxville which is not known for its basketball recruits. Players need extra help around here, and Blevins is not willing to do that for his players.

You nailed it!!!!!!

I totally agree!