Rising Junior Galen Campbell to transfer to Fulton

tennessee22

is everyone counting on fulton next year like they did ae this year? better not count carter out!!!!

And that's what I'm saying.. this was supposed to be AE's year but look what you hornets did to us.. But I say let them continue counting on Fulton to win it all.. By the time March 2010 rolls around they may be disappointed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's what I'm saying.. this was supposed to be AE's year but look what you hornets did to us.. But I say let them continue counting on Fulton to win it all.. By the time March 2010 rolls around they may be disappointed.

In my opinion, the difference between the Bearden and Austin East teams from last year and this years Fulton team is Fulton is well coached by Wright. Coach B and Coach Mitchell just have alot of talent.

In my opinion, the difference between the Bearden and Austin East teams from last year and this years Fulton team is Fulton is well coached by Wright. Coach B and Coach Mitchell just have alot of talent.

Exactly like you stated, "In your opinion!" The only difference between Mitchell and Wright is Wright has got over the mountain and Mitchell is still looking for his 1st.. But before the last 2 years Wright had State Runner Ups in his trophy case just like Mitchell so you can't really get on here and say its coaching because Fulton has just about the same amount as talent as AE>.

Exactly like you stated, "In your opinion!" The only difference between Mitchell and Wright is Wright has got over the mountain and Mitchell is still lookiastng for his 1st.. But before the last 2 years Wright had State Runner Ups in his trophy case just like Mitchell so you can't really get on here and say its coaching because Fulton has just about the same amount as talent as AE>.

That's the past and this is the present and the present is that Wright has 2 rings and Mitchell doesn't. Also Wright took two teams that wasn't a favorite to win and brought home the gold ball.

Tyler Vittatoe, Tyler Smith, Chase Buckner, and Phillip Cox. Yes they do.

Well you're both kind of right. Union Co. was supposed to return four starters, but the word on the streets is that Sr. starting PG Tyler Smith may be heading to Anderson Co. If that proves to be the case, then UC would just return three starters.

Also a rumor that Vittatoe is going to Halls.

If he does that would be a huge mistake because Halls has not been good in quite a few years. Atleast if he's at Union County he gets to play against great competition and have a chance of winning. If all those kids stay at UC then they've got a good shot at 3rd in that district maybe even 2nd.