Master List

rgossett14

So I've been working on this master list that covers the new 2009 alignments for my own purposes. I know there's been confusion, so feel free to access the document. It's a little easier than clicking through the TSSAA site. This applies only to girl's soccer and is the attempt of one single person. I used various resources and I hope that all of the teams with a program are on here. If you see any mistakes, please let me know and I'll be sure to edit it.

2009 Girl's Soccer Alignment

So I've been working on this master list that covers the new 2009 alignments for my own purposes. I know there's been confusion, so feel free to access the document. It's a little easier than clicking through the TSSAA site. This applies only to girl's soccer and is the attempt of one single person. I used various resources and I hope that all of the teams with a program are on here. If you see any mistakes, please let me know and I'll be sure to edit it.

2009 Girl's Soccer Alignment

Good stuff ...... and a near impossible task.

I can't fill in the blanks, but DIV II AA West has to be missing teams. Can anyone identify the missing?

Good stuff ...... and a near impossible task.

I can't fill in the blanks, but DIV II AA West has to be missing teams. Can anyone identify the missing?

There are only two additional teams....St Agnes and St Benedict....making a group of four teams in the category. Both ECS and St Marys moved down to D II A leaving only four teams for D II AA.

I could have gone a little while longer before hearing the dirty talk..... /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />EUROSPORT

Sorry, somewhat new to this.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

David