Yet Another Coaching Vacancy

jackpot1255

Greatly said basketball4me, honestly with all the pull and politics being described on here, its no wonder why these young people feel the way they do!! These boys need and want Scott Moore as their coach so they will have a reason to believe and trust in each other! The game of basketball has no place for politics, dont take the fun and pride out of it for our young children! Houston County has always been basketball strong, it would be a shame for that to change now, by letting these young ones down, the pride will be gone and a team without pride does not do well!

And a well said to you proudmama

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another part time supporter who only showed up after we beat CA i guess.

Again I will say......... do you honestly think you have told us a big secret???? This thread is to support our boys, who have joined together to plead their case. Plain and simple. If you truly want to support them, then tell them job well done. And I doubt seriously that you are a true friend of Moores. I have read your posts off and on for a while now. You are always a negative smart alec.

If and when I walked into a room with Coach Moore, it would be on first name basis, with a hand shake and all...I would ask him how his kids(trevor, trey, traci, and tori...(in order from oldest to youngest)) were doing and who knows where else the conversation would take us...

I actually did not attend the CA game or any there after, all the games I attended this year were prior to that contest... I am not negative...I state the truth...Sometimes people are scared to hear the truth, and they want to stay in their own box....

If and when I walked into a room with Coach Moore, it would be on first name basis, with a hand shake and all...I would ask him how his kids(trevor, trey, traci, and tori...(in order from oldest to youngest)) were doing and who knows where else the conversation would take us...

I actually did not attend the CA game or any there after, all the games I attended this year were prior to that contest... I am not negative...I state the truth...Sometimes people are scared to hear the truth, and they want to stay in their own box....

This thread is actually tlaking about another coaching vacancy that is in Houston co...If u want to start a fan club...Start a new thread that is support Scoot Moore as HCHS new Boys basketball coach....then u have an arguement...

This thread is actually tlaking about another coaching vacancy that is in Houston co...If u want to start a fan club...Start a new thread that is support Scoot Moore as HCHS new Boys basketball coach....then u have an arguement...

That post doesn't even make sense.

I first posted on here because the some of the team members asked me to. I support the team, so I support Moore. And they wanted the admin to know that they want Moore. Job fini.

You on the other hand are on here to knock, try and make us think you have a biggg secret your'e gonna let us in on, tell us you know so much more about it than we do, and basically as I said before, to stir.

You ( along with hundreds of people ) know Scotts kids names............ wow. And posted them on a public board for everyone to see. classy

I never said you didn't state the truth. I said you were negative and an agitator.

You ( along with hundreds of people ) know Scotts kids names............ wow. And posted them on a public board for everyone to see. classy

I never said you didn't state the truth. I said you were negative and an agitator.

I could of given u more...Just making a statement...we know each other, pretty well at that...

Sorry u feel like that about me.. .

Positive statement... I hope HC makes a great hire, and the best hire would be trotter if he wanted the job /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Your right, he is an agitator who goes around on other threads trying to cause trouble. I do know who he is and everyone around the area that knows him, knows not to beleive a thing he says.He is the kind that thinks he knows more than everybodyand about every subject. The ones that know him, knows he is full of it.And yes, he is pretty much negative about everything, mostly coaches, but the good thing is that he will tell you what you want to hear when you come face to face.

Your right, he is an agitator who goes around on other threads trying to cause trouble. I do know who he is and everyone around the area that knows him, knows not to beleive a thing he says.He is the kind that thinks he knows more than everybodyand about every subject. The ones that know him, knows he is full of it.And yes, he is pretty much negative about everything, mostly coaches, but the good thing is that he will tell you what you want to hear when you come face to face.

I am glad you know who I am....Because i do just tell a load of lies....ok??

Name a lie....and tell me who exactly u think I am....

i have to say i agree with basketball after reading all this. if you dont want to help the kids stay out of it

The only thing that I said is what I think (and know) will happen and who I think would be the best fit for the position.... I am not trying to hurt the boys...I am just stating the truth