Yet Another Coaching Vacancy

jackpot1255

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could of given u more...Just making a statement...we know each other, pretty well at that...

Sorry u feel like that about me.. .

Positive statement... I hope HC makes a great hire, and the best hire would be trotter if he wanted the job /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Buddy i can assure you you dont know moore and his family as well as most of these people on here, and not as well as basketball. trotter has to apply before they can hire him. all we hear from you is him. why dont you get in touch with him and ask him if he is going to apply. or just give us his number if hes as good as you say he is i want to talk to him myself

Buddy i can assure you you dont know moore and his family as well as most of these people on here, and not as well as basketball. trotter has to apply before they can hire him. all we hear from you is him. why dont you get in touch with him and ask him if he is going to apply. or just give us his number if hes as good as you say he is i want to talk to him myself

I do know of trotter, but I know coach moore as well as all of you, and I really respect him as a coach.... I have never said that he would be a bad hire what so ever.....Just because I have stated that he will not get the job, everyone has turned on me...I wish he would get the job, or atleast I wish that Ms. Jolly would suggest him to Ms. Harvey and then see the fireworks flair...I have personally talked to Coach moore about the whole issue... All of you are jsut upset because I stated the truth in which no one wants to hear...

You just need to ignore him like most of us do. He is just trying to make this thread about himself and how much great professional knowledge he can bless anyone that will listen with.

You just need to ignore him like most of us do. He is just trying to make this thread about himself and how much great professional knowledge he can bless anyone that will listen with.

Thats funny....It really is...Mr. I know who you are? I am jsut stating the politics in which all you should know....

I was curious about gotgame after southernballers post and what was said about him or her being an agitator so i went looking. game has been in several different threads............... 10A playoffs, houston county all time players ( where he got told off by grendal), manassas, 1A coach of the year, district 11, lewis county, waverly, stewart county, and he knows all about them. started arguments in all of them. i did find this little quote of his;

"Based on this years results, Sycamore would be a tough test, as well as waverly..Cheatham would be a good test as well...My guess is their non-schedule would have natural rival Houston Co. (couldnt see them giving up that gate...and win)"

after that kind remark about houston county i dont really see the need for him to post on this thread. A real houston county backer huh?

I was curious about gotgame after southernballers post and what was said about him or her being an agitator so i went looking. game has been in several different threads............... 10A playoffs, houston county all time players ( where he got told off by grendal), manassas, 1A coach of the year, district 11, lewis county, waverly, stewart county, and he knows all about them. started arguments in all of them. i did find this little quote of his;

"Based on this years results, Sycamore would be a tough test, as well as waverly..Cheatham would be a good test as well...My guess is their non-schedule would have natural rival Houston Co. (couldnt see them giving up that gate...and win)"

after that kind remark about houston county i dont really see the need for him to post on this thread. A real houston county backer huh?

Look some more and you see where I am a fan of this area sports....This was on the football board, I beleive, where HC has been giving wins pretty regualr for the last 5 years... Out of this area, HC is where I have supported the most thoughout my life... I was never told off by grendal....He said who he thought, and I said otherwise.... Most of you are the same ones that were trying to run Coach Baggett off in another thread....thats who everyone should listen to, some parents that were trying to run the old coach off...

It seems like a lot of interest in this coaching position. WOW!! All I can say is everyone just needs to sit back and see who gets hired. The administration will put the best candidate in the spot as possible weather the fans think so or not. What we have to realizie is whoever the new coach is...we need to make it easy for that person. We are supporters of Houston County and we do not want for the next person in charge to think we are not for him. The main thing as a educator/coach is your child getting the best experience as possible and having a successful program. It is not one person's fault because they got hired. I think it's a good job to have. I wish the next person whomever it may be the best of Luck at Houston County. Just remember one thing..... There are a whole lot of good coaches "outside" of the Houston County area. It is ok to go outside of the box to make a hire if it's a good candidate. Good Luck to everyone!!

It seems like a lot of interest in this coaching position. WOW!! All I can say is everyone just needs to sit back and see who gets hired. The administration will put the best candidate in the spot as possible weather the fans think so or not. What we have to realizie is whoever the new coach is...we need to make it easy for that person. We are supporters of Houston County and we do not want for the next person in charge to think we are not for him. The main thing as a educator/coach is your child getting the best experience as possible and having a successful program. It is not one person's fault because they got hired. I think it's a good job to have. I wish the next person whomever it may be the best of Luck at Houston County. Just remember one thing..... There are a whole lot of good coaches "outside" of the Houston County area. It is ok to go outside of the box to make a hire if it's a good candidate. Good Luck to everyone!!

Solid post

Look some more and you see where I am a fan of this area sports....This was on the football board, I beleive, where HC has been giving wins pretty regualr for the last 5 years... Out of this area, HC is where I have supported the most thoughout my life... I was never told off by grendal....He said who he thought, and I said otherwise.... Most of you are the same ones that were trying to run Coach Baggett off in another thread....thats who everyone should listen to, some parents that were trying to run the old coach off...

I have been keeping up with this post its the liveliest one on the board right now. I want to say this. If you support Houston County as you say you do then you shouldnt post that they are an easy win. Be it football, basketball, softball or baseball. The kids from all schools read this website regularly and it doesnt do much for team morale. It seems to me that you are a rabble rouser. I agree with the above post that everyone should just ignore you. I know nothing about Houston County or the situation. But I do think the team should have a say. I admire them for sticking up for theirselves. It appears to me that most of these posts simply echo the teams wishes, which says alot of the fans they have. I looked up last years record it was decent but not great. I see they won their district and thats a plus. Good luck in whatever happens.

I have been keeping up with this post its the liveliest one on the board right now. I want to say this. If you support Houston County as you say you do then you shouldnt post that they are an easy win. Be it football, basketball, softball or baseball. The kids from all schools read this website regularly and it doesnt do much for team morale. It seems to me that you are a rabble rouser. I agree with the above post that everyone should just ignore you. I know nothing about Houston County or the situation. But I do think the team should have a say. I admire them for sticking up for theirselves. It appears to me that most of these posts simply echo the teams wishes, which says alot of the fans they have. I looked up last years record it was decent but not great. I see they won their district and thats a plus. Good luck in whatever happens.

Read people please...I said I support all sports in this area, and alot of the people involved in these sports...I said of all these team HC is the team I have supported the most.... The football program has been down for quiete awhile, that is no secret... These same parents/kids that are on here in support for Coach Moore are the same ones that were trying to run coach Baggett off....Also my question is if coach moore was to get the job and his son taking starting roles over some of your kids...these will be the same parents complaining...wait and see

So if you let the kids pick your coach where does it stop, do you let them start picking which teachers to hire or fire? It is just not good management to let players or fans influence the hiring process. Remember Mrs Jolly has to work everyday with who she hires, wouldn't you want to hire who you think would do the best job for you. This hire will be for what's best for the long haul not just for the next couple of years.