Bowling Transfer?

slimsdaddy

I heard that Kara Bowling has transfered from Happy Valley to Elizabethton???????????? Anyone know anything on this???? Havn't had this confirmed for sure so that is why i'm asking???? Anyone care to share any information????????? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That should make things interesting. The Cyclone's graduated two posts in Pietrowski and Anderson, but return Chelsea Bowling, Jasmine Jefferson, Kamra Fritz, Kristen Powell, and Erin Kiser. Lindsey Norris, Haley Thacker, and Casey Jones also appear ready to make varsity contributions. Blending Bowling in should really make for another great team at least nine deep, though the Lady Cyclones could really use another post. I imagine one of the Bowlings could play the 4 spot with Jefferson at the 5. The Lady Cyclones are bringing in eight or nine quality freshmen, but the posts may be a year away from making a varsity impact. I would love to see another state run. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!

That should make things interesting. The Cyclone's graduated two posts in Pietrowski and Anderson, but return Chelsea Bowling, Jasmine Jefferson, Kamra Fritz, Kristen Powell, and Erin Kiser. Lindsey Norris, Haley Thacker, and Casey Jones also appear ready to make varsity contributions. Blending Bowling in should really make for another great team at least nine deep, though the Lady Cyclones could really use another post. I imagine one of the Bowlings could play the 4 spot with Jefferson at the 5. The Lady Cyclones are bringing in eight or nine quality freshmen, but the posts may be a year away from making a varsity impact. I would love to see another state run. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!

Very good news! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clearly, the loss will really be felt by the Warriors. Has Bowling started playing in camps for Elizabethton yet? If so, what position is she playing and how is she blending in?

She went to MTSU with the Lady Cyclones this week. From what I hear, she played several positions and blended very well. The team played well and beat some good teams. HV's loss is certainly EHS's gain. Cara is the best player I've seen in Carter County and possibly the best player in Upper East Tennessee. I expect the Lady Cyclones to be a force to be reckoned with next season just as they have been for the last several seasons. They return 4 starters (really 5 as I feel they had 6 starters last year) and with the addition of Ms. Bowling, I expect them to be very good. Maybe even better than last year... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

At least this time ole Len Dugger didnt have to go to the virgin islands to recruit!!!!

He snatched one from the home nest. I bet the warriors are livid. Never woulda happened if Rader was still there.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Guess daddy Dale and Len struck up a deal. Who is going to be getting the boot from the starting line-up at Elizabethton? Somebody is losing a position they've been working for the last few years. Surprised Dugger is that willing to kiss up to daddy Dale. At least the focus can be on the team at HV instead of one individual. Her loss will be felt for sure, but it's pretty much a slap in the face to all the folks at HV that ole daddy Dale has used for the last 3 years. Best of luck to them. Wonder if Cara even wanted to transfer? Daddy makes all the decisions. Transfer? Do you suppose he really moved to Elizabethton?

Guess daddy Dale and Len struck up a deal. Who is going to be getting the boot from the starting line-up at Elizabethton? Somebody is losing a position they've been working for the last few years. Surprised Dugger is that willing to kiss up to daddy Dale. At least the focus can be on the team at HV instead of one individual. Her loss will be felt for sure, but it's pretty much a slap in the face to all the folks at HV that ole daddy Dale has used for the last 3 years. Best of luck to them. Wonder if Cara even wanted to transfer? Daddy makes all the decisions. Transfer? Do you suppose he really moved to Elizabethton?

I don't think any "deal" was made in this situation. From what I gather, the Bowlings had considered sending Cara to EHS right out of middle school, but felt an allegiance to HV. I can't speak to the details first hand, but I suspect the Bowlings liked both the academic and athletic situation at EHS better. HV certainly will feel the loss as any team would by losing a player of her caliber. Best of luck to both teams and Cara...

If its not a legitimate move into the city school district, then TSSAA will rule her ineligible. Don't think for one minute it won't be monitored. HV will see to that.

Anytime there is a transfer from a rival, especially while in the middle of their high school career, there are team chemistry issues to deal with. Feelings will be hurt. Mommies and Daddies will be mad. It can "make" a team; or break one apart.