Grundy County Yellow Jackets

Bill#49

Here is your own thread to bash KC and talk about all those great Grundy teams. ENJOY!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hugs man, you guys are the greatest thing that ever walked the grid iron and everyone should bow to your feet because all those touchdowns and games you won in the past really matter.

We're looking to the future. Cause the only season that matter's right now is the upcoming one /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.

Good luck to yours sir!

If you never worked for KC as he was a principal then you DO NOT KNOW JACK!!!

Being a fb coach and a principal are completely different. Some would think they are comparible.

Remember US Grant. Great General; Horrible President.

So if you are a familiar with the high school and NOT just football, LARGE majority will gladly say good riddance to the man.

And thanks for the forum Bill #49.

Hugs man, you guys are the greatest thing that ever walked the grid iron and everyone should bow to your feet because all those touchdowns and games you won in the past really matter.

We're looking to the future. Cause the only season that matter's right now is the upcoming one /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.

Good luck to yours sir!

You have to because your past isn't worth it... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You have to because your past isn't worth it... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Grundy may not have any titles in football but there is still a rich history here.

There have been great teams here including the team in the late 60's that won 9 or 10 games, the late 70 that had one of my brothers as a lineman who block for a soso QB Pick and some running back named jerry. I think they could play a little. The team in 83 who had no shot at beating Marion and all but about 50 fans remained when we were down 21-0 at the half. Can't remenber what happened next I would have to ask a different brother who always reminds me that his team beat Marion. There was the 91 team I played on that was the first from Grundy to make to the playoffs in the two team format form each district. That was a great game we both played down there that year but we came up on the short end 14-8. Then the 93 team improved on what we did by going 10-3 most likely the best team Grundy has had. Grundy improved again in 99-2004. Brewer rebuilt Grundy and made it to the playoffs in 99 and 2000.the 2000 team had six freshman play in the second round playoff game and KC took over that team in 01 and when they were seniors only got to the second round.

I worked for KC. Learned a lot. Some good some not so.

There is history just not titles and not the consistency. Hope that will improve.

Jerry Lewis to the board everyone /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Lets give him a round of applause, as our history is plauged with a man from Marion County who we believe made things really hard for us to succeed. One who was stabbed in the back too bring him here, and one who was very unlucky and lost his life while doing so.