Best Sophmore Players in East TN

Hawk1434

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you both had some good points but i never said the three was the best in the state i said east tn.i agree with both of you that the two you both said are good prob 2 of the best in EAST TN defenently not the best in the state and as i also said the three from unaka are on that list but not in the state just east tn.they are just 3 players who really dont get noticed like most of the players in east tn from fresh to senior.

I havn't had a chance to talk to him yet, but some have said he has changed his mind about his "better" sport basketball and will play. If so, everybody will have to hear the name Lamon Williams all year long, not just during football season. I have a hunch that he won't play, but if he does, then right there is your best sophomore in east TN.

Paul "Air II" Fortenberry, and Ryan "The Wall" Jenkins are the best sophomore players around. You've heard about Lebron James but these two are 5 times as good as him. They both go to the best high school in TN, Maryville, and will dominate the next 2 years. If they don't go to the NBA. I think this thread should end because i just told you who the best sophomores were in the state.

Its more than just the facts!

I've said through-out this summer that Lamon is the best Soph out in the State, but without him playing, he can not be considered. I truely believe he is the best Soph and one of the best overall in the State. He is his own worst enemy though. He should be able to see his talent and use it to benefit himself and play. But until he can play under authority, he will destroy himself.

Come on guys, let's keep this thread going. I want to hear who else has good Sophs in EAST TN. I think probably the best class members that are seniors this year has been a while since a lot of good seniors are in one grouping fron the EAST. Seniors now are Lee Humphrey, Vince Redd, Matt Malone, Azmar Blye, Henry Williams, Seth Jervis, Nick Bradley, BJ Miller, Walter Brown, John LeSeur, Andrew Nelms, and a host of others, especially from theK-Town area that I am not familiar with. Please give some Sophs now that are good prospects for the future.