Best Sophmore Players in East TN

Hawk1434

Landon Thomas from Oak Ridge is potentially a great player, but I think playing football will hurt him. Albert Harris from Austin-East could be very good if he is able to develop a jump shot. He is incredibly quick, a good defender, and an excellent ball-handler.

My reply------------------

Albert Harris will probably be an All-State football player next year. Some D1 colleges have noticed him in football. I think playing both sports can help an athelete. I got a chance to see Allen Iverson play football in high school. Matter of fact I think he too was an all-state QB. High School basketball star Lebron James (i think is his last name) was an All-State wide receiver in high school.

[Edited by boorelly on 12-23-02 7:55A]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best Sophmores in the East that i have seen or played against in the recent past are of course Charles Little. Charles game is awesome around the rim and above it but his game lacks alot outside of 6 feet. The most 2 solid players i have seen around the rim and the arc are a pair of 6'4" Forwards in Johnathan Adams of Baylor and Courtney White of Ooltewah.

Logan Johnson for South Doyle is the best in the knoxville area. Averaging double figures in points and rebounds and close in assits. Tall and lanky causes many matchup problems for the opposition. Also a premier defender - guarded Lee Humphries and held him to a poor shooting performance. Has a great shot at being KIL Sophomore of the year, his runnung mate is Stephen Kite, just a freshman. Watch out for the KEES down the strech.