Nicole Smith going to Brentwood?

pageplayer

All that means is make a little more room in the trophy case!!!!

Did you think the Wood was going to sit quiet after Independence lucked up at the State Tournament last year? We were needing a hitter, now it looks like we got one.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

All that means is make a little more room in the trophy case!!!!

Did you think the Wood was going to sit quiet after Independence lucked up at the State Tournament last year? We were needing a hitter, now it looks like we got one.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Congrats on the classy post. I am sure Coach Campbell and the other Bruin posters (like VBallBruins) are proud to be associated with you. You can call it what you like, but the other school beat you fair and square. And several times if I recall. That is not luck.

This thread should not even be here. No "player" would have to come on a site to ask if their teammate was transferring and then insinuate that another coach was trying to get her to transfer.

Is Smith going to transfer to Brentwood? The coach has wanted her for years. I hope this rumor isn't true.

It would not make any sense for her to do that. It's her Senior year, and she'd have to sit out a year before she could play. Also, I talked to a reliable source, and they said that Nicole is staying at Page.

I agree with catnash1. I think the only way Nicole could play at Brentwood in the fall would be if her parents had a bona fide change of residence according to the TSSAA rules regarding transfers. I seriously doubt that will happen. Some posters on here, i.e. pageplayer and BruinBabe, are just trying to start wild rumors. Remember that posters can call themselves anything and probably aren't from the schools their user names imply.

Announcements