Riverdale looses another to the Ozone

bigcountry

I totally agree, why are we so quick to judge and make critical judgement about someone before we really know them. I can bet you that there are many athletes here in the county that has much respect for him. Some of your athletes to name a few especially the kids at Riverdale. It is a difference between recruiting and a kid who wants to follow someone they look up to. Most of you that are trying to smash Devinner might need to look in the mirror. Not to mention he may have helped some of your kids. I know for a fact that he has helped mine. I would back him where ever he went. I wish that he would remain a Warrior and from my understanding he wants to but I think Aydelott and Hankins are intimidated by him because of the good things he do. For all of you who want to call him a recruiter. I guess he recruits for every school because he has ties everywhere. That's because he has a foundation that helps kids and he don't burn bridges like some people I know! I know first hand he tries to help the kids because he had my son out there during Christmas helping with a toy drive that the Riverdale coaches made the comment that unless it was about Riverdale Football they would not be allowed out there. But the kids went anyways because they love to help him. The guy is good for any school he is at. I just think many of you'll are worried to see him on the opposing team sidelines especially at Oakland or Blackman. This guy has helped so many kids. Let's look at Hughes from Siegel. Ask him who helped him get to UT. Ask Gooch at Siegel, who has helped him. Ask Overton and Mayes at Riverdale and see who has helped them with college. It is not always Aydelott or Hankins. It's him! UAB now recruits Rutherford County hard! Why because he is here and he shares his knowledge of talent. Some of you need to grow up bottom line!

Do you personally know Coach Aydelott or Coach Hankins? Sounds like double=talk to me to talk so harshly yourself . Many allegations have been made by you. How do you know that these coaches are INTIMIDATED?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you personally know Coach Aydelott or Coach Hankins? Sounds like double=talk to me to talk so harshly yourself . Many allegations have been made by you. How do you know that these coaches are INTIMIDATED?

Some of you guys need to get a life. Why must you always jump on to different posters? I don't care for Aydelott, and that is my own choice, but I will no longer run him down on here. As for those of you who are always living in the past......get over yourself.

Since when does Rutherford County schools have consultants? Is this a paying county job? Seriously I have never heard of such.

"Consultants" also have to be the atheletic dorm Daddy, tour guide, and unpaid recruiter. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

2P check the R'dale thread because we have yet another 'NEW' defender of Denni......whatever. This is getting funnier by the day.

Does the 'consultant' ALSO have to monitor the weight lifting at gyms around the city during the DEAD period? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

"Consultants" also have to be the atheletic dorm Daddy, tour guide, and unpaid recruiter. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

2P check the R'dale thread because we have yet another 'NEW' defender of Denni......whatever. This is getting funnier by the day.

Does the 'consultant' ALSO have to monitor the weight lifting at gyms around the city during the DEAD period? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If you are referring to me, let me tell you that I defend anyone who I believe is being accused wrongly. Why can't you just let this go? Did Devinner take your milk money? Did he whup you on the football field? I just don't understand why all the problems with Devinner.

If you are referring to me, let me tell you that I defend anyone who I believe is being accused wrongly. Why can't you just let this go? Did Devinner take your milk money? Did he whup you on the football field? I just don't understand why all the problems with Devinner.

No I was NOT referring to you. I have no problem with your posts. What I was referring to is bigcountry NOT coming out and saying exactly who it is from his first post. As to Denniver, don't know him and I can't remember if I have ever met him. Thusly I am not going to knock him.

As to letting this go some of us did NOT start it, but we will not let our schools and Coaches be slandered or implied against without PROOF!

Some of you guys need to get a life. Why must you always jump on to different posters? I don't care for Aydelott, and that is my own choice, but I will no longer run him down on here. As for those of you who are always living in the past......get over yourself.

Some of you guys need to get a life. ..............uhh; better look in the mirror /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I don't care for Aydelott, and that is my own choice, but I will no longer run him down on here..................uhh; you just did again, and you will again and again.

get over yourself............uhh; touche and ditto for YOU.

Some of you guys need to get a life. ..............uhh; better look in the mirror /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I don't care for Aydelott, and that is my own choice, but I will no longer run him down on here..................uhh; you just did again, and you will again and again.

get over yourself............uhh; touche and ditto for YOU.

What did this guy say other than let things go? He readily admitted he had a problem with Aydelott, but would not go into details. Perhaps you are the one who needs to get over yourself. How about all of us sticking with the subject of Riverdale Football? Go Warriors!

What did this guy say other than let things go? He readily admitted he had a problem with Aydelott, but would not go into details. Perhaps you are the one who needs to get over yourself. How about all of us sticking with the subject of Riverdale Football? Go Warriors!

Perhaps you are the one who needs to get over yourself............I have nothing to get over other than you and a few others constantly running your coach into the ground.

How about all of us sticking with the subject of Riverdale Football?..........should be the subject of running Aydellott aka Riverdale football into the ground.

Aydellott is really a good person...............cares more about his players than others in that county.

only my opinion.........and I got over myself long ago.

Face the facts that Aydelott is a jerk. He ran off his best friend and defensive coordinator Coach Hemitolar. This is a guy that burns many bridges. You are so quick to get on people and try to ride them, when he is the one that needs to be rode. Riverdale lost more games last year than Rankins did in 10yrs. It's not because there isn't talent it's because there is no coaching. Also you are referring to dorms lets not forget that Riverdale is the one that put a high school basketball player in an apartment last year that she could not afford. So if they build dorms over at Blackman, my kid will live there if Devinner is the dorm director because I know he will take care of my son.