Miami Bound!

Spekt8r

In West Tennessee, Memphis Metro 13s and 16s will be there. Also, Delta Force 15s, Memphis Juniors 17s & 18s will be competing for medals at the USAV championship games.

In Middle Tennessee, Nashville One 16s will be representin'.

Post any additional Tennessee teams soon because the games begin June 26th!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to send out a sincere "thank you" to the good folks at Nashville One for hosting Memphis Metro 16s in a scrimmage last week. The two teams were equally matched and put on quite a show for friends and family. It is this type of high-energy competition that will prepare both teams for success at the USAV championship games.

I hope these two clubs, along with other Nashville area clubs, will add each other to their club tournament schedules next year. I do not believe we have to travel out of state to find competitive volleyball tournaments and I'd rather put more money in our local economy. The biggest issue, if it's an issue at all, is that the Memphis clubs are not in the same region with the rest of the state of Tennessee which can or has caused a Memphis teams to get 'bumped' out of a tournament on short notice.

Anyway, thanks again to Nashville One 16s for the scrimmage opportunity AND the pizza. We will be rooting for you as long as we are not playing against you.

Also Miami-bound are Impact 14 Blue, Impact 15 Blue and Impact 18 Blue.

I agree about the scrimmages. We were fortunate to be hosted by KIVA a few weeks back and were able to scrimmage against MAVA 18, KIVA 17 and KIVA 18. Just a short 3-hour drive to Louisville and provided awesome competition.

I also understand that the Impact 14s scrimmaged Select's team and Impact 15s scrimmaged the Nashville One 16s last night.

See you on the beach!

I'd like to send out a sincere "thank you" to the good folks at Nashville One for hosting Memphis Metro 16s in a scrimmage last week. The two teams were equally matched and put on quite a show for friends and family. It is this type of high-energy competition that will prepare both teams for success at the USAV championship games.

I hope these two clubs, along with other Nashville area clubs, will add each other to their club tournament schedules next year. I do not believe we have to travel out of state to find competitive volleyball tournaments and I'd rather put more money in our local economy. The biggest issue, if it's an issue at all, is that the Memphis clubs are not in the same region with the rest of the state of Tennessee which can or has caused a Memphis teams to get 'bumped' out of a tournament on short notice.

Anyway, thanks again to Nashville One 16s for the scrimmage opportunity AND the pizza. We will be rooting for you as long as we are not playing against you.

Spek

On behalf of the Nashville One family you are welcome. I am sure you guys would return the favor! Maybe we can meet in the finals in Miami!!!I am glad your coach and Ann got this together.

It is events like this, and Impact's 15's scrimmaging our Nashville One 16's that can only add good vibes AND good will for the whole state. We want to beat ya but when it's over we're gonna shake hands and buy lunch!!

Keeping it about the girls is the only thing that matters.

When you get your 2010 club schedule together give us a ring. I know many of our parents would love a trip to the Bluff city with a side order of Tunica!!!

PS The flyin hawaiin is a special player!

In West Tennessee, Memphis Metro 13s and 16s will be there. Also, Delta Force 15s, Memphis Juniors 17s & 18s will be competing for medals at the USAV championship games.

In Middle Tennessee, Nashville One 16s will be representin'.

Post any additional Tennessee teams soon because the games begin June 26th!

Nashville One 16's are off to a great start. They won all of their matches today.

Nashville One 16's finished up in Miami today. They finished off a great season with a 5-5 record at Nationals.They competed with the best,with some huge wins and tough losses.One thing about Nationals,everyone is good.Great job this year by Coaches Ann Mullins,Maggie Tucker and the whole N1 family

Nashville One 16's finished up in Miami today. They finished off a great season with a 5-5 record at Nationals.They competed with the best,with some huge wins and tough losses.One thing about Nationals,everyone is good.Great job this year by Coaches Ann Mullins,Maggie Tucker and the whole N1 family

Great players, Double great coaches and first class parents. three words jumped out in this post and everyone knew it and included Nashville One, everyone is good and better. Don't know the position they placed but was an exceptional effort. Have a great 4th.

Great players, Double great coaches and first class parents. three words jumped out in this post and everyone knew it and included Nashville One, everyone is good and better. Don't know the position they placed but was an exceptional effort. Have a great 4th.

22nd overall... vb is correct a great group of girls, players and coaches... they will be back next year!!!

Well it wasn't Miami but it was a National Tournament.. The Choo Choo City 17-1 and 16-1 teams went up to Louisville, KY. to play in the JVDA National Championships this past weekend. The 17-1 competed in the 17 Open and even though they had a rough going they played very hard and saw what it takes to play at that level. The 16-1 team played very well and came away with a Silver bracket Championship and a 13th place finish overall. Not to bad out of 82 teams. They had to play both teams who played for the Gold championship in pool play and pushed them both real hard. I know they would have loved to had a second chance to play both of those teams come Tuesday as they were playing their best ball by then. The JVDA's were a new experience for us all and I must say it is a very nice tournament. For most of the teams there this is their National's as most of them never play in any USA tournaments. So we saw some very good volleyball and had a wonderful time. Congrats to all the girls and coaches. School ball is about to start but before we know it another season of club ball will be here again. See you all in a gym somewhere! WAY TO GO CHOO CHOO CITY 16-1...!!!