Dobyns Bennett Football

Dude, I'm on the Gulf of Mexico on vacation with my kids and family. Stop talking about me like I'm the local drunk. I'm a teacher, mom, wife, and community volunteer. I do like a glass of wine in the evening. I also like a good book, yoga, and buying new things for my classroom. Take a chill pill- I'm not all that bad....just ask around, silly. I was just playin' with you. I even made you a friend on here! I think I'm now your only friend, so don't shoot yourself in the foot. The south win party--- I'm holding you to it and will help by having it at the Taylor Ranch! It'll be THe WACO & Judo Jaw Party of the Year. Don't screw it up. As we say on the farm "Catch the one you can catch." Until I return to TN on the 27th--- please hold the fort down in a respectable fashion. Try to be a LOVER not a FIGHTER.

Love from your Tallahassee Lassie-- smooooch!----- BMom

the taylor ranch would make the manson ranch , look like never never land

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I'm on the Gulf of Mexico on vacation with my kids and family. Stop talking about me like I'm the local drunk. I'm a teacher, mom, wife, and community volunteer. I do like a glass of wine in the evening. I also like a good book, yoga, and buying new things for my classroom. Take a chill pill- I'm not all that bad....just ask around, silly. I was just playin' with you. I even made you a friend on here! I think I'm now your only friend, so don't shoot yourself in the foot. The south win party--- I'm holding you to it and will help by having it at the Taylor Ranch! It'll be THe WACO & Judo Jaw Party of the Year. Don't screw it up. As we say on the farm "Catch the one you can catch." Until I return to TN on the 27th--- please hold the fort down in a respectable fashion. Try to be a LOVER not a FIGHTER.

Love from your Tallahassee Lassie-- smooooch!----- BMom

What on the world does this have to do with anything regarding DB football? I swear people like you are so dumb that people that play football make fun of you. And you're how old? We're 16 and 17 year old kids and have more sense than you lazy immature adults. Good Lord. Like do any of yall have jobs? Honestly. There's no way yall do because you spend half of your pathetic lives on here arguing with each other like 7 year olds. Geez. BTaylorMom you might be the most pathetic thing ever. There is no way your kids learn anything during the day at school. You should be fired for pure pathetic-ness. I mean honestly 16 and 17 year old kids make fun of you. Does that make you feel accomplished? ANYWAYS. We are working super hard right now to let the CoacherT nation know. Intensity is the motto right now and we're definitely seeing some. Wish us luck!

BTaylorMom, get a life.

WHO DAT SAY GOIN' BEAT DB?

Yeah he is kinda of a mix but mostly in shotgun (one reason UT is not looking at him) And if he cant beat you with his arm (likely he will).. he will run down the field on you... he is very fast... The only thing i am worried about is that since he is getting recruited so heavily.. that he wont be as daring as he has in past years and play not to get hurt instead of putting everything into it

Stone just needs to keep doing what he has been doing for the last couple of years. I mean, that is why schools are looking at him, he doesnt need to hold back or become timid or that might hurt his chances of going somewhere as well. I understand what you are saying though kidd, you dont want him to get hurt.

Your first round playoff opponent, dat's who. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea really........To bad we can't play South in the first round. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yea really........To bad we can't play South in the first round. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

But, you can go watch them in the 2nd.

Wear your DB band jacket ... maybe they'll let you in free?

But, you can go watch them in the 2nd.

Wear your DB band jacket ... maybe they'll let you in free?

Hey look, somebody just dusted off an old screen name. Hows everything in Bristol? Are you going to be picking up trash after the races this year? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey look, somebody just dusted off an old screen name. Hows everything in Bristol? Are you going to be picking up trash after the races this year? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sorry, you've got me mixed up with someone that can put in a good word for you. Maybe just go up there and see if you can fill out an application. I did wonder how you have time to post all day every day. Good luck finding something.

Your first round playoff opponent, dat's who. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So what's your claim to fame? ..in the school's history ?..beating D-B once, beating Morristown and getting a beatdown from Maryville. I don't get it. Even with the almighty C.F. running the show, you took 1 of the worst beatings in your school's history. Statements have been made on here about never posting again if D-B beats South this year, who cares? you won't be missed, and you'll be back on the next week under a different name. If D-B gets beat, my hats off to you, best team you'll play till you travel 100 miles. It's bound to happen sooner or later..look how long it took?  the Redsox to get over the curse, but on the other hand, you guys have had to always use the well known Cubs cliche`?  ''well there's always next year''....WRONG..YOU BETTER GET EM THIS YEAR CAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A LONG TIME BABY.

So what's your claim to fame? ..in the school's history ?..beating D-B once, beating Morristown and getting a beatdown from Maryville. I don't get it. Even with the almighty C.F. running the show, you took 1 of the worst beatings in your school's history. Statements have been made on here about never posting again if D-B beats South this year, who cares? you won't be missed, and you'll be back on the next week under a different name. If D-B gets beat, my hats off to you, best team you'll play till you travel 100 miles. It's bound to happen sooner or later..look how long it took?  the Redsox to get over the curse, but on the other hand, you guys have had to always use the well known Cubs cliche`?  ''well there's always next year''....WRONG..YOU BETTER GET EM THIS YEAR CAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A LONG TIME BABY.

Easy now big fella, I was just answering the kids question! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="