Biggest Rivalries in East Tennessee

tnchad1980

Halls and Powell is pretty big as a backyard brawl type of rivalry. It really is one of those "throw out the record books" types of games. Over the last 20 years, there have only been a couple of games that were decided by double digits and the home field is huge in the rivalry. A lot of players from both sides mention a game from that rivalry among their most memorable games as a high school football player. It is one of those rivalries where players from the two schools have either gone to elementary school together at Brickey, grown up playing youth sports and summer baseball together, dated girls from the other school, gone to Church with kids from the other school, and have known each other for a long time. It is a very intense rivalry.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo-East vs Mo-West. They share a field that is actually behind Mo-East which used to be the only high school.

[/quote

Sup Red Rebel! We met on the thread is which my children were vicariously living through me....you sounded like a good guy. What's the top 2 newsbreakers for the Rebs your way. Tell me quick so I know you aren't lying! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sup Red Rebel! We met on the thread is which my children were vicariously living through me....you sounded like a good guy. What's the top 2 newsbreakers for the Rebs your way. Tell me quick so I know you aren't lying! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It's been kinda dead around here the last 2 weeks. That should all change today...