single A state championship!

pcviking23

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say that Union City could very well be back at the state this upcoming season. If I had to lay money down a pick a team from the West it would be Union City.

Singla A is probably wide open for the teams that do make it to the state. I don't think there is a clear cut favorite.

wait... didnt union city bump back up to AA this year? (could be wrong tho idk jus hear-say)

• 4 weeks later...

This one is a tough call as there are no dominant teams really returning with Manassas in AA but from what im hearing about different teams Lake County could be considered a favorite. Middleton loses Keith Woods and Sherman Valentine but bring back Areka McKinnie and Derrick Hudson. They could be a couple more pieces from contending

This one is a tough call as there are no dominant teams really returning with Manassas in AA but from what im hearing about different teams Lake County could be considered a favorite. Middleton loses Keith Woods and Sherman Valentine but bring back Areka McKinnie and Derrick Hudson. They could be a couple more pieces from contending

Lake Co should have a good team..Theres a star player from Fulton City Ky that got into a couple altercations last year in Kentucky..pretty sure he won't be allowed to play there..His mother lives in Lake Co..If he were to come to Lake Co...would pretty well make Lake Co the favorite for the gold ball with the players they have returning..But word I had last night was Cisco had worked some magic..that he was probly going to move to Union City and play for Union City..If true..Union City moved ahead of the pack more than likely..!

Lake Co should have a good team..Theres a star player from Fulton City Ky that got into a couple altercations last year in Kentucky..pretty sure he won't be allowed to play there..His mother lives in Lake Co..If he were to come to Lake Co...would pretty well make Lake Co the favorite for the gold ball with the players they have returning..But word I had last night was Cisco had worked some magic..that he was probly going to move to Union City and play for Union City..If true..Union City moved ahead of the pack more than likely..!

hampton will go to state they have five juniors that could start right now

Union City is still single A.

That just upset some folks who didn't know.....LOL.....But I completely agree, Union City took their lumps this past season, but I look for them to be right up there this year.....

treefitty..have you heard anything about the player from Fulton going to Union City..I'll just call him C.T...I look for Union City to be one of the favorites next year..If he is playing for them,,,have them as the favorite..!