Maury County Girl's Basketball

BulldogGrowl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree about Coach Brown....he will be fine. He is like anyone else, some like him, some dont. I know several who will miss him at CA. I think he will be fine at SF.

After reading the article about Coach Fite at Hampshire, I think someone needs to let him know it is still Hampshire, and they will struggle to be competitive.

Legendary? How many state championships has he won?

Is Helton the same little man that was at Chapel Hill a few years ago? The guy I am thinking of used to yell all the time.

With so many new coaches in a new district it could be a strange season........Go CA!

I disagree about Coach Brown....he will be fine. He is like anyone else, some like him, some dont. I know several who will miss him at CA. I think he will be fine at SF.

After reading the article about Coach Fite at Hampshire, I think someone needs to let him know it is still Hampshire, and they will struggle to be competitive.

Coach Helton is one of the finest coaches in the state of Tennessee. I know he has won at least 1 state title while he was in Chapel Hill. He has done a good job for the 7 years he has been in Lewis Co. As for Coach Fite, it will take him some time to bring Hampshire back up to compete but I think he will be able to do it. I think he will be a solid coach and should bring some success to Hampshire in the future. Good luck Coach Fite! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Helton is one of the finest coaches in the state of Tennessee. I know he has won at least 1 state title while he was in Chapel Hill. He has done a good job for the 7 years he has been in Lewis Co. As for Coach Fite, it will take him some time to bring Hampshire back up to compete but I think he will be able to do it. I think he will be a solid coach and should bring some success to Hampshire in the future. Good luck Coach Fite! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No he has not won a state title. Got to the state while there i think but did not win a gold ball

In a weak district all of these teams will compete. Other than Richland and Cornersville, you have Mt. Pleasant, Culleoka, Santa Fe, CA, and Hampshire. Rankings will be:

Cornersville 12-0

Richland 10-2 only losing to Cornersville

Santa Fe 8-4 only losing to top two

CA 4-8 Only beating the bottom three

Hampshire 4-8 could surprise CA

Mt. Pleasant 2-10 Could sweep/should split with Culleoka and may upset either CA or Hampshire

Culleoka 2-10 Could sweep/should split with Mt. Pleasand and may upset either CA or Hampshire

This is possibly the worst district in the state! Four new coaches and two other young coaches make Cornersville's coach the senior member. Landers will crush this district with ease. Maury County doesn't need coaches, it needs heart, desire, and committment from the girls.