THE Only Coaches Class 3A Preseason Poll

Guest catsvoice

The coaches across the state in Class 3A have voted and the results are in on their top ten, which is actually 11. These teams are ranked by total number of votes. Read all about these teams in Murphy Fair's Tennessee High School Football magzine, schedule for release in mid-July.

1 Alcoa

2 Milan

3 Goodpasture

4 Austin East

5 CPA

6 Westview

7 Lewis Co.

8 Tyner

9 Camden

10(tie) CAK

10(tie) Smith Co.

Murphy's Top Five(alphabetical) which will be released in the magazine next week:

1. Alcoa

2. Austin East

3. Tyner

4. Milan

5. Westview

Check it out at murphyfair.com/polls

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches across the state in Class 3A have voted and the results are in on their top ten, which is actually 11. These teams are ranked by total number of votes. Read all about these teams in Murphy Fair's Tennessee High School Football magzine, schedule for release in mid-July.

1 Alcoa

2 Milan

3 Goodpasture

4 Austin East

5 CPA

6 Westview

7 Lewis Co.

8 Tyner

9 Camden

10(tie) CAK

10(tie) Smith Co.

This is a very good poll, best I've seen yet. Everyone on here will wish theyre team was listed or higher, but this seems to be very accurate and there must have been SOME thought put into it lol Looking forward to kickoff! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No, they 'r' not. We have been trying to tell you this since you got here.

LOL! That Crompton video is priceless. I wish I could use that one right now for one of my friends who thinks Tennessee is going to vault right back into the National Title picture ths year....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

if alcoa is so good,maybe they should go play miami northwestern,or southlake carroll texas,they couldnt hold those teams jockstraps,alcoa is not the best team in state,id like to see em step up and play the best teams in the state,not just maryville,only reason they play that game is cause its a rivalry,if maryville was some other place alcoa wouldnt play em.i can think of 3 teams off top of my head that can beat alcoa hillsboro,maryville,farragut,just a few.so stop hatin on kingston,i always said alcoa has a good team,im sick of u running ur clairinet playing mouth about a bunch of garbage.

Look small mind, nobody is hating. Kingston is not one of the top 10 in the state in this class, deal with it.

Alcoa is that much better than anyone else in this classification and you need to deal with that too.

One close game against a team that the F5 would have rolled up in a quarter and a half (Catholic) does not make you a player in a smaller class.

Alcoa will blast K-town if not for any other reason, just sheer numbers. We have 100 kids out in a school that holds about 500. See article That, in itself is amazing. Roane Co Comprehensive High School used to be one of the toughest draws in the state, but that is not the case anymore. This isn't the 70's or even 1998 for that matter.

As far as who we play, I don't even have to defend that. Our record speaks for itself.

Have fun battling for that LAST playoff spot in the District.

of course u dont have 2 defend that,cause u know alcoa plays cupcake games,if there tired of beating tenn. teams go play independence n.c or some1 actually ranked nationally,see how good ur little f1 tornadoes really are.

How about little Alcoa (544 students) step up and play bigger schools like Loudon (702 students), Kingston (747 students), McMinn Central (802 students), Scott Co. (805 students), Bell Co. KY (864 students), Fulton (983 students), Stone Memorial (1012 students), Chatt. Howard ( 1065 students) and Maryville (1555 students).................so they are not accused of playing cupcake games! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest Termite

of course u dont have 2 defend that,cause u know alcoa plays cupcake games,if there tired of beating tenn. teams go play independence n.c or some1 actually ranked nationally,see how good ur little f1 tornadoes really are.

I really don't have a horse in this race, but I have to ask. ktown..what is your point? Are you attempting to compare kingston to Alcoa, or Alcoas schedule?

I do agree that the "we're so good nobody will play us" ..." we're great" "we invented football"..."we have 200 kids and 203 play football" stuff gets old. .