cornersville football

phenom1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets get some predictions on how the dawgs season will be after only losing 2 seniors and a good senior class coming up. not to mention alot of people with experience from last season coming back.

im going to go ahead and say not very good...bassham was really there only good player, and he'll be gone. and was #3 a senior too? if you lose both of them i doubt they'll be to good. last year there were high hopes and they gave zion there first regional win ever...there line was big, but personally i didnt think they were very good either.

im going to go ahead and say not very good...bassham was really there only good player, and he'll be gone. and was #3 a senior too? if you lose both of them i doubt they'll be to good. last year there were high hopes and they gave zion there first regional win ever...there line was big, but personally i didnt think they were very good either.

last year was a bust def had high hopes but during the summer lost the most valuable wide reciever in the region kyle hammock because they found out he was eight days to old then keith pearson got kicked out of school who was a two way starter justin deason failed hes back this year and justin mccord went to chapel hill bassham got hurt things did not go c villes way but number 3 is back as a senior hes our best player we got 25 who is gunna be great this year and i think our line will be alot better.

Cville returns 20 starters from a team that was 5 points away from being 5-5. . . . And also they started to play real well at the end of the season with a 2 point loss to 3 seeded Moore County

last year was a bust def had high hopes but during the summer lost the most valuable wide reciever in the region kyle hammock because they found out he was eight days to old then keith pearson got kicked out of school who was a two way starter justin deason failed hes back this year and justin mccord went to chapel hill bassham got hurt things did not go c villes way but number 3 is back as a senior hes our best player we got 25 who is gunna be great this year and i think our line will be alot better.

Definitely couldn't get any worse... The only way to go is to stay they same or get a little better

Definitely couldn't get any worse... The only way to go is to stay they same or get a little better

im ready for the season and to see how things unfold cville will play with alot more confidence and hopefully have stronger leaders for next season to pull us through when we need it

The experience the young players got last year should payoff some

def should this year we should be able to run with #3 and #25 and throw to a good group of wide outs josh polly 4 and josh pope 1 brent pope tight end and john brewer who has come along way since last year and there is actually more talent at wide out to

def should this year we should be able to run with #3 and #25 and throw to a good group of wide outs josh polly 4 and josh pope 1 brent pope tight end and john brewer who has come along way since last year and there is actually more talent at wide out to

whose your qb this year? last year the quarterback didnt really ever throw, that i saw. "good recievers" are nothing wtihout a decent qb. CA has some good recievers, i just dont know how good the qb situation will be there either.

whose your qb this year? last year the quarterback didnt really ever throw, that i saw. "good recievers" are nothing wtihout a decent qb. CA has some good recievers, i just dont know how good the qb situation will be there either.

joe stocstill he started the last 3 games we threw the ball alot more when he came in we had 100+ passing yards are last three games he was out last year till then with mono josh polly was the qb during most of the season but now is our top wide out at 6'4 185

• 2 weeks later...

Cville returns 20 starters from a team that was 5 points away from being 5-5. . . . And also they started to play real well at the end of the season with a 2 point loss to 3 seeded Moore County

I agree... Cville had alot of inexperience last year, but now those younger guys have a year under their belt. They only lost 2 seniors, so they should be fine! There was alot more losses in the region as far as last years seniors goes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />