Latest Bolus rankings

Indian

Bigster,

I only saw Pickett play at the state tournament but Pickett wouldnt have made it out of the district last year in 14A if they played like they did at Murfresboro.

The first time I saw Pickett Co this past season was at Jackson Co and they got blown out of the gym. The coach got too emotional and got a "T". Things were already going down hill.

To have them come back and beat Jackson Co in the tourney was a result of hard work and maturity.

They will make some louder noise in the disterct this season.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.T. Flowers is getting a little more competition and exposure..T.T. is playing with her AAU team in the nationals in Florida this week..Her team are all from Lake Co with the exception of two players in the tournament..Her team won the state and I believe all are going to be freshmen or sophomores this year...If I'm reading the brackets right,the top two teams from each pool advance to the championship bracket..I believe her team went 2-1 in pool play..I also just saw that they lost to Virginia about 88-75...There are also a couple more Tenn teams in the tournament as well in Moore Co,a team made up of players from Moore Co.,,Cornersville, and Sewanee and a team from Carter co,made up of players from Carter Co,Happy Valley,Cloudlad,and Elizabethton,which may be all schools from Carter Co as far as I know..The team T.T. plays for beat both those teams to win the state but Carter Co and Moore Co looked like they both finished in the top two teams in their pool and advanced to the championship bracket as well....Looks like Moore Co won 82-29 over a team from Florida..That's if I'm reading the brackets right..But anyway....At least all of them have won a couple games and advanced against top calibre teams ..No matter how all the teams do,all are getting some valuable experience..Good luck to all the Tenn. teams..!

The Carter County team is made up of Elizabethton and Happy Valley players (mostly Elizabethton). They finished 3rd at state but didn't have 2 of their current players. They are better and deeper now. Regardless, it appears all are representing TN quite well in Orlando.

The Carter County team is made up of Elizabethton and Happy Valley players (mostly Elizabethton). They finished 3rd at state but didn't have 2 of their current players. They are better and deeper now. Regardless, it appears all are representing TN quite well in Orlando.

Hopefully all the Tenn teams will do well and make a good showing..Looks like they already have no matter how the rest of the tournament goes..All the girls for Lake Co are from Lake Co except 2 and all are freshmen and sophmores..Two of the players T.T. Flowers and Carnation Hart started for the high school team that went to State as freshmen..Another incoming freshman this year also plays on the AAU team and has a great chance of starting..This year could be Clarkrange's year again,or Jackson Co,Pickett Co..etc..but I look for Lake Co ,along with Bradford,Gleason,and Greenfiels to make to noise this year from our end in Single A..I really believe Lake Co will make a push ..or a greater chance after this coming year when T.T. ,Carnation and the freshman,Shamon Pearson are a year older..!Again..Good luck to all the Tenn teams..

T.T. Flowers is getting a little more competition and exposure..T.T. is playing with her AAU team in the nationals in Florida this week..Her team are all from Lake Co with the exception of two players in the tournament..Her team won the state and I believe all are going to be freshmen or sophomores this year...If I'm reading the brackets right,the top two teams from each pool advance to the championship bracket..I believe her team went 2-1 in pool play..I also just saw that they lost to Virginia about 88-75...There are also a couple more Tenn teams in the tournament as well in Moore Co,a team made up of players from Moore Co.,,Cornersville, and Sewanee and a team from Carter co,made up of players from Carter Co,Happy Valley,Cloudlad,and Elizabethton,which may be all schools from Carter Co as far as I know..The team T.T. plays for beat both those teams to win the state but Carter Co and Moore Co looked like they both finished in the top two teams in their pool and advanced to the championship bracket as well....Looks like Moore Co won 82-29 over a team from Florida..That's if I'm reading the brackets right..But anyway....At least all of them have won a couple games and advanced against top calibre teams ..No matter how all the teams do,all are getting some valuable experience..Good luck to all the Tenn. teams..!

The Carter County teams: Cloudland, Hampton, Happy Valley, Unaka; and Elizabethton is the City School located in Carter County.

The Carter County teams: Cloudland, Hampton, Happy Valley, Unaka; and Elizabethton is the City School located in Carter County.

Carter Co has several schools in their county..Cloudland,Hampton,and Unaka are all Single A I believe..What about Elizabethton and Happy Vally..Are they Double A?Looks like they should have a very good AAU team from all those schools..

T.T. Flowers is getting a little more competition and exposure..T.T. is playing with her AAU team in the nationals in Florida this week..Her team are all from Lake Co with the exception of two players in the tournament..Her team won the state and I believe all are going to be freshmen or sophomores this year...

I thought you could only have 3 players from a high school team on any team playing during dead period ???????

I just saw in the local paper that the Lake Co bunch did go 2-1 in pool play ..They beat Georgia 76-48 and Maryland 74-52...They lost to Ohio 66-61 in a game that Lake Co led by 8 points with 4 minutes to play..Coach said they started missing layups and turning the ball over..Lake Co is playing without Carnation Hart,a starter on the high school team as a freshman last year..Said she had knee surgery and isn't playing in Florida...I did see that the incoming freshman,Shamon Pearson,who I keep saying has a great chance of starting for Lake Co. next year had 19 points in the loss to Ohio..I believe she averaged about 17 points a game in the AAU state tournament.

T.T. Flowers is getting a little more competition and exposure..T.T. is playing with her AAU team in the nationals in Florida this week..Her team are all from Lake Co with the exception of two players in the tournament..Her team won the state and I believe all are going to be freshmen or sophomores this year...

I thought you could only have 3 players from a high school team on any team playing during dead period ???????

The 50% rule is only in effect during the school year prior to the season, which for basketball is the fall. The time following the season and the summer is fair game for AAU as long as they are coached by someone that is not a coach at their school.

The 50% rule is only in effect during the school year prior to the season, which for basketball is the fall. The time following the season and the summer is fair game for AAU as long as they are coached by someone that is not a coach at their school.

None of the coaches are coaching these girls..I didn't know how the rules were ..Just that all the girls were from Lake Co except two players..But I did see that they picked a player up from Dyersburg,probably because Carnation Hart isn't playing in Florida because of having knee surgery..Plus 3 of the players are just coming up to high school ..didn't know if they would be considered as being in high school until the school year started..I believe Tiana Gray is only going to be in the 8th grade..!But I guess you answered the question so it doesn't matter anyway..Ronnie Lanier coaches the team and he isn't a Lake Co coach with the middle school or high school..He use to coach middle school football about 5 years ago but now officiates middle school and high school games..Ronnie does a great job coaching the young ladies..!

I would take guard from Siegel and Riverdale over Campbell. Much more athletic and can defend. Campbell is a nice player but not a D1 prospect. Would make a nice guard at NAIA level. Her heart is bigger than her talent. I wish her well.

IMO, I believe that Shelby Campbell (Blackman) needs to be moved way up in the Top 12 category! Hoopgurlz (ESPN Recruiting) has her grade at 88 and Avant at 94 and Avant is going to UT?! Campbell is right on her heels as one of the best PG's in the State of Tennessee! Campbell is a D1 all the way!

It's going to be a great season and it will be fun watching who moves up the ladder! Good luck to EVERYONE!