IMAC Anyone?

cchsqb10

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berquist seems to have East playing well. Always tough to win at Cherokee. Will be interesting to see how this team meshes as the year goes on. They look out of sinc at times and great at times, which is to be expected early in the year. Glad Dag got this opportunity, looks like he has picked up right where Wright left off. Watch out for Sevier Co. and the elder Wright in this conference, they don't pass the eye test, but they keep winning.

Cocke County beat Seymour last night. Seymour is a descent team. They'll probably be a middle to bottom team in the conference. CCHS looked good defensively with a lot of steals and blocks. CCHS has a lot of speed and shooting that can be dangerous if they put a run together. Casey and Heath are playing really good at the guards. Marcus Stewart hasn't done as much this year, but I think it has something to do with him being in the post more now than at guard. If him and Brooks get it going together along with what Casey Heath and Chase are doing, this team should be a top two conference team.

bad news for cocke just heard that brooks is out for year. going to have major surgery

again on knee. i have seen them play and he was definetely the key to cocke co winning at a

big level. good news is out of his camp that he will be back next year and ready to go. good

luck kurt you will do well you have more heart and desire than anyone ive seen. se ya next year

West defeated South-Doyle in maybe the ugliest game in basketball history. literally set the game of basketball back 50 years. To beat all, we in the crowd were subjected to overtime. Both teams had over 30 turnovers at least. Free throw shooting looked like Shaq vs Dwight Howard. Both of these teams need to get a lot better or they will be the bottom feeders. The Trojans have many good athletes,but we cannot shoot a lick.

West defeated South-Doyle in maybe the ugliest game in basketball history. literally set the game of basketball back 50 years. To beat all, we in the crowd were subjected to overtime. Both teams had over 30 turnovers at least. Free throw shooting looked like Shaq vs Dwight Howard. Both of these teams need to get a lot better or they will be the bottom feeders. The Trojans have many good athletes,but we cannot shoot a lick.

Speaking of the Trojans...schedule is wrong. West High plays against Tennessee High tomorrow night at Sullivan East. Then they will play Sullivan East on Saturday. This is apparently an FCA deal where the teams get to stay in the condos overlooking Bristol Motor Speedway. They will also be provided with meals. So its kind of a retreat with some basketball thrown in. Really neat deal.