IMAC Anyone?

cchsqb10

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West dropped two more over the weekend in Bristol. Things are not looking as good as we hoped at this point. Speaking of point, anybody got one for rent :hungry: Seriously, if I were Gordon, I would go to the administration and ask for the boys games to be moved to the 6:00 time slot and let the girls play later. At least the crowd would be smaller in the early slot!!

i thought things would be close in the imac this year between m east and cocke co. boy was i wrong

i have been scouting the brooks kid from cocke co and i still attended this game eveb tho he is out for the year. i thought m east would win handidly with brooks out. wrong!!!! cocke co beat east 85/76 and it was not as close a game as the score indicates. this team is easily 25-30 points better than east if brooks is playing. but they are still a 10- 15 point better team with him out. they are the most complete team i have seen in the imac in several years. they are extremely quick and unselfish aqnd should run thru the imac unscathed barring a total collapse. bad news for the imac is that brooks should be back in good shape next year and they only have 3 seniors on team now. looks like the cockes will rule the roost for the next couple of years in the imac and perhaps all of region 1

I thought things were bad before the 29 point offensive explosion last night versus a bad Jeff.Co. team. At least Seymour only scored 26 at HOME!! This is high school basketball, but the scores look like elementary school scores. IMAC basketball looks to be even more haves vs have nots than football.

AGAIN,MORE S. KNOX POSITIVES FROM THE "PRINCESS"

i thought things would be close in the imac this year between m east and cocke co. boy was i wrong

i have been scouting the brooks kid from cocke co and i still attended this game eveb tho he is out for the year. i thought m east would win handidly with brooks out. wrong!!!! cocke co beat east 85/76 and it was not as close a game as the score indicates. this team is easily 25-30 points better than east if brooks is playing. but they are still a 10- 15 point better team with him out. they are the most complete team i have seen in the imac in several years. they are extremely quick and unselfish aqnd should run thru the imac unscathed barring a total collapse. bad news for the imac is that brooks should be back in good shape next year and they only have 3 seniors on team now. looks like the cockes will rule the roost for the next couple of years in the imac and perhaps all of region 1

Don't sell Mo East quite yet. Lot of talent, a lot of young talent, still trying to figure it out. Rememner they are the defending champs. Like I said earlier, don't sleep on Sevier Co., best coach in district hands down. Doesn't have the talent, but wins anyway. Friday will be a big test to see if Cocke's players are better than Seviers coaching.

I think he has had surgery but i'm not positive.. good win from CCHS and I think if East still had that post they had last year cuz he tore us up everytime even with some size we had last year. CCHS is still a good team..really quick..good shooters..and they hustle. I think losing Brooks will keep them as a first round exit in the playoffs again because he is the 4th quarter guy and best rebounder..They should still win the conference as long as they keep shooting. Would like to see more player step up off the bench tho.

AGAIN,MORE S. KNOX POSITIVES FROM THE "PRINCESS"

It's Prince. Don't be mad because mine is bigger than yours!! I would love to get on here and rave about the positives of "my" home school, but I need help finding them on the athletic field. Sorry, not that into girls soccer or volleyball. I am more of a Big 3 sport guy, and we at SD have yet to win a game in those sports. Just the facts, not hating on you. I just want to win baby!!