IMAC Anyone?

cchsqb10

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I wasn't sure if the gardner kid was coming back or not. What about the post player who started last year? He tore CCHS up everytime. Tee Howell is a good athlete so he can probably ball a lil too. How is South Doyle at basketball?

The South-Doyle Cherokees. They were 3-23 playing in 4AAA with Maryville, Bearden, Farragut and crew. I think their leading scorer, Cody Baker graduated and their head coach (who is a really good young coach) left for Georgia. It could be very tough for the young men in South Knoxville. They did have some size last year in their freshman class. Toughest part is getting their more talented middle school players to go to S-D. I hear there is talent walking the halls but someone has to get them out on the court.

• 2 weeks later...

i talked with some of the coaches from cocke co the other day and they are excited about the

upcoming year. they think brooks can score in the upper 20's and low 30's consistently

marcus stewart should give a 1 2 punch that can average 50 or more a game

they will be small, brooks is biggest kid at abot 6'3 or 6'4 but they are very athletic and can

shoot the lights out. i still think it will come down to cocke co and m east

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!