MTSU Passing Tourney

nunnford

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the team from Prateville finished?

This was not their varsity team, jv team was at mtsu.

Did R'dale complete a pass? I ask as this is such a new concept for them I would honestly like to know. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Riverdale look very good throwing the ball.

Okay I give up... there were 31 teams in this thing who were they, and how did they do? I'm from east Tn. so I'm not too smart but I couldn't find anything on here or in the DNJ or Tennessean. Well a couple of posters made reference to who won but how about everybody else. Yeah I'm from Oak Ridge and want to know how we did. Seems the papers dropped the ball on covering this.

LOD find something out , please.

Okay I give up... there were 31 teams in this thing who were they, and how did they do? I'm from east Tn. so I'm not too smart but I couldn't find anything on here or in the DNJ or Tennessean. Well a couple of posters made reference to who won but how about everybody else. Yeah I'm from Oak Ridge and want to know how we did. Seems the papers dropped the ball on covering this.

They did ok. They do not have the athletes that some other teams have. Other teams have some play-makers and speed they do not have. They do play hard and execute well.

Evidently just finding out who all was there is too much for the DNJ sports writers, if they were even there. They have a bad habit of wanting the stories written for them and handed to them on a platter. Been this way since the paper was bought by the Tennessean.

Things in Rutherford County is NOT well thought of by the Pravda on the Cumberland!

And newspapers all over the country are going belly up for just this reason. Folks want unbiased news and NOT opinion!

I am just glad the current coaching staff evidently does know how to coach a passing game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to the Warriors 7 on 7 camp at Western Kentucky.JV won their division, and varsity finished second place.Keep up the go work warriors.Defense I heard was awesome again, and also heard you guys did great on D at MTSU camp.I can't wait til Antioch.

Thank You Fellers!!! Our "newspaper" is worthless and the Knoxville wipe won't say much about Oak Ridge unless it's bad! Plus our paper is no longer in Oak Ridge and is printed by the Knoxburg paper. Big whopp!!!! Tank Johnson does all-right just a sorry paper he works for. The Oak Ridger newspaper is going out of business, they just don't know it yet! Then again maybe they do. Want to buy a building a newspaper used to be in?