Grainger Grizzlies

Grainger goes to 4-1 Claiborne tomorrow night. This looks to be another tough matchup for the undermanned Grizzlies. They have lost so many players from the beginning of the season. I know they will be keying on the prolific running attack of the Bulldogs. Even though Grainger's passing game is not extremely strong, they will have to throw the ball more as the year goes on to help out the running game. They need to throw more passes on first down and not be as predictable. If you are thin at as many positions as Grainger is now, you have to have any advantage you can get. Being just a running team and throwing on third and long will not be good enough the rest of the season for the Grizzlies. They can still compete in games if they are more flexible with their offense. The kids are still playing hard, but they are really short handed. If they can slow down CC in the run game, they have a shot. School is out Thursday and Friday for illness, I hope the team is not hit with a lot of sickness again. Good luck guys! Keep playing hard and go get 'dem Dawgs.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grainger goes to 4-1 Claiborne tomorrow night. This looks to be another tough matchup for the undermanned Grizzlies. They have lost so many players from the beginning of the season. I know they will be keying on the prolific running attack of the Bulldogs. Even though Grainger's passing game is not extremely strong, they will have to throw the ball more as the year goes on to help out the running game. They need to throw more passes on first down and not be as predictable. If you are thin at as many positions as Grainger is now, you have to have any advantage you can get. Being just a running team and throwing on third and long will not be good enough the rest of the season for the Grizzlies. They can still compete in games if they are more flexible with their offense. The kids are still playing hard, but they are really short handed. If they can slow down CC in the run game, they have a shot. School is out Thursday and Friday for illness, I hope the team is not hit with a lot of sickness again. Good luck guys! Keep playing hard and go get 'dem Dawgs.

I as a CHS player well go ahead and say grainger has a really good team. They play hard till the end even tho they are down. I have always loved playing you all b/c of that. Just keep your heads up grainger and keep playing hard.