CAK @ Grace

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really don't see Grace being much of a challenge , CAK is an established team with a great program.Grace lost a ton from last years team and they really just feasted off of a very weak schedule. The schedule has got alot tougher this season and I,d say the wins won,t be quite as plentiful this season. I do think they are working hard to build a good program and they may get there in time. Just don,t think the time will be this season.

you really can never tell with high school football. who ever shows up to play friday will succeed. who ever wants it more. how has the Grace schedule gotten harder?

They played one of the weakest schedules in the state last season, ran the score up on alot of these weak opponents. They have several good teams on their schedule this season and its going to show starting with you guys. CAK by at least 28,

I do think CAK will win this game. However, I see it a little differently now than I did when I first heard of the match up months ago. Everything I've heard about Grace in the preseason has been very positive. I was also impressed with them at the jamboree against Carter. It looks to me like they have some skill players and good size on the lines. Combine that with the fact that at times, CAK has struggled with the wing T, and it just tells me that CAK can not afford to overlook this game / team by any means.

I hope everyone is healed up, ready to play, and focussed.

I do think CAK will win this game. However, I see it a little differently now than I did when I first heard of the match up months ago. Everything I've heard about Grace in the preseason has been very positive. I was also impressed with them at the jamboree against Carter. It looks to me like they have some skill players and good size on the lines. Combine that with the fact that at times, CAK has struggled with the wing T, and it just tells me that CAK can not afford to overlook this game / team by any means.

I hope everyone is healed up, ready to play, and focussed.

It could be that they have several new transfers that can help them ,they had quite a few last season. They lost their whole backfield and several other starters. If they stay in the game for a half, I'll be surprised.

They do have a few transfers. idk how they got em but they did. just like last year. i dont know if they're 1000 yard rushers like they guys last year though. we'll see

Never know ,they may have some new guys to help them, they have 2 good players returning , Hester and Williams. The coach seems to thrive off of transfers.

They do have a few transfers. idk how they got em but they did. just like last year. i dont know if they're 1000 yard rushers like they guys last year though. we'll see

I know a few coaches in you're area that would beat them by 100 if they ever got the chance. They are not very well liked. Its not really fair to their kids, but it is what it is.

WHy arent they liked?

Arrogance, running up the score on weak opponents with their starters in late in the game. dragging in players from other schools on a regular basis. Its not the kids ,its their leadership. They do have one player that brings it on himself. Hopefully ,he has changed.