Dobyns Bennett 2009

IndianNation

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we didnt turn over the ball and if we finished our drives the score probobly would have been 28-0

Easy now...........don't want to start sounding like a South fan. :thumb:

Sorry Waco, as bad as it may sound it's a fact. I wish you could have been there!!! We did good but the turnovers killed us :thumb: .

Well I don't worry to much about the score in a scrimmage, unless we get beat by about 6 td's. But I don't ever remember that happening. Its good to here the offense moved the ball so well on a team like Maryville. Which means the Offensive line did well. The turnovers, I hope do not continue.

im not convinced yet, ive seen 2 of 3 scrimmages and the jamboree, and im not convinced on how good they will be.

ive also seen practices where they are very lethargic, with no energy, that needs to change in a game time situation. we'll see what happens friday in knox. look for Farrugut to do the same thing they did in the playoffs 2 years ago in the freezing cold. Load the box, and when you pass be there to pick it off. DB most likely comes home 0-1 going into week 1

im not convinced yet, ive seen 2 of 3 scrimmages and the jamboree, and im not convinced on how good they will be.

ive also seen practices where they are very lethargic, with no energy, that needs to change in a game time situation. we'll see what happens friday in knox. look for Farrugut to do the same thing they did in the playoffs 2 years ago in the freezing cold. Load the box, and when you pass be there to pick it off. DB most likely comes home 0-1 going into week 1

I don't think anybody will even have to load the box to stop DB's running game this year. The offensive line is so small and weak you could shut them down with a three man front. Its a shame to have a great back like Sensabaugh with nobody that can open up a hole to run through. I'll wait and see what happens at Farragut but it don't look pretty right now. By the way what happened to that state of art weight room that we all paid for. Did somebody lock the door one day and lose the key. These boys don't look to me like they've ever seen a weight room.

I'll have to give credit to a couple of Dobyns Bennett offensive lineman for their work in the weight room.It didn't happen all at school,but Fuller and Hayworth have hit it very hard this year.Patrick at center is getting looks from a lot of schools and Hall has the tools to be big time.I think it's more that we only have two guys {Fuller and Patrick} with any playing time on the line and this young group knowing what to do on every play .Yes,we have a lot of lineman that have not put in the extra time lifting that Fuller and Hayworth have and that needs to change in the future. I'd like to see a big time trainer help the coaches out,and we have one of the best men setting in the stands with the right connections for that, you can't miss a guy that looks like he should be in the WWF :bored:

I'll have to give credit to a couple of Dobyns Bennett offensive lineman for their work in the weight room.It didn't happen all at school,but Fuller and Hayworth have hit it very hard this year.Patrick at center is getting looks from a lot of schools and Hall has the tools to be big time.I think it's more that we only have two guys {Fuller and Patrick} with any playing time on the line and this young group knowing what to do on every play .Yes,we have a lot of lineman that have not put in the extra time lifting that Fuller and Hayworth have and that needs to change in the future. I'd like to see a big time trainer help the coaches out,and we have one of the best men setting in the stands with the right connections for that, you can't miss a guy that looks like he should be in the WWF :bored:

Well we should put him on the payroll no later than Monday morning then. Its that critical. But Im sure we'll spend the money for a parking garage or something stupid like that.

I'll have to give credit to a couple of Dobyns Bennett offensive lineman for their work in the weight room.It didn't happen all at school,but Fuller and Hayworth have hit it very hard this year.Patrick at center is getting looks from a lot of schools and Hall has the tools to be big time.I think it's more that we only have two guys {Fuller and Patrick} with any playing time on the line and this young group knowing what to do on every play .Yes,we have a lot of lineman that have not put in the extra time lifting that Fuller and Hayworth have and that needs to change in the future. I'd like to see a big time trainer help the coaches out,and we have one of the best men setting in the stands with the right connections for that, you can't miss a guy that looks like he should be in the WWF B)

Be careful though. They say those guys in the WWF use a lot of steroids! B)

I'll have to give credit to a couple of Dobyns Bennett offensive lineman for their work in the weight room.It didn't happen all at school,but Fuller and Hayworth have hit it very hard this year.Patrick at center is getting looks from a lot of schools and Hall has the tools to be big time.I think it's more that we only have two guys {Fuller and Patrick} with any playing time on the line and this young group knowing what to do on every play .Yes,we have a lot of lineman that have not put in the extra time lifting that Fuller and Hayworth have and that needs to change in the future. I'd like to see a big time trainer help the coaches out,and we have one of the best men setting in the stands with the right connections for that, you can't miss a guy that looks like he should be in the WWF B)

I believe you mean Major League Baseball. B)

Those guys in the World Wildlife Fund have to be pumped up to be able to handle all those big animals. B)

So this is CoachT and the die hard local fans. I heard of all the comments, good ones and mostly bad ones so I decided to check it out because there is something I would like to say as well. My son plays on the Offensive line at right tackle, his name is Corey Hall. All your comments are ok to me good or bad because I teach my children not to take negative comments to heart just listen and turn it into something constructive. Now, with that said, if you approach my child with an attack thats a whole different story.

My post is for the D-B fan base.

Our program is one of the top in the state except one thing, our fans! I just don't understand. I look around in the stadium and it's packed, NO were to sit and all I see is 1000 + fans looking like Phillip Former clapping their hands and chewing gum. We have one of the top Band and football program in the state and the enviroment is spectacular, except fan enthusiasm.

What's the problem? To much Money in your back pockets, weighing you down? Then leave some home so you can get up off your #### (sorry) and cheer and chant for these boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's just that your a person of status and you feel that your presence is good enough. Well get over yourself because at the football game nobody care who you are or how much money you may have. We are there to support our Kids, Nephews, Neices, Grandchildren ect. So get up and do that!!!!!

At D-B right now, if you have a boy playing football in the classes Sophomore threw Senior that went to Sevier Middle, then you know what kind of spirit I'm talking about. Folks this will make your players stand on their heads and dig, dig, dig. It will hype them up and they will perform better, without a doubt.

It's time for the D-B fans to give back to the program just as much as these boys, girls and coaches have given to us. Fan support (not talking about money) is a vital part of the heart of the program.

LET'S GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post! B)

The only DB games I have ever attended have been against South so all I have ever seen is a ton of fan support from your side but I imagine it's like most other teams and it's hard to get fired up for smaller schools. We'll see you at Death Valley this year and may the best team win. B)