best payers in east tn

MHLhoops

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaught may not even be the best player on her team now that the transfer from heritage is in...I'm not great with names but I'm pretty sure that Taylor Hall of Mo. West may top the list Madison Lee out of McMinn Central is a fine player Sidney Goins (Mo. West) Shannon Depew (Cocke Co.) Dequesha McClanahan Kelly Smith (Mo. West) the Kyle kid from Jeff county is very athletic but the best kid around has to be the point from Webb M. Butler just a few thoughts:)

The Butler girl at Webb is the best all-around athlete in the area, but nowhere near the best basketball player.

Not familiar with the Tri-Cities area, so didn't list anybody from there. Here are the others:

Taylor Hall, Sidney Goins, Dequisha McClanahan, Kelley Smith (Morristown West)

Shannon Depew, Mordan Buda, Ali Sprouse (Cocke County)

Haley Nelson, Madison McWilliams, Whitney Kyle, Dez Huff (Jefferson County)

Kayla Orrick, Samantha Hale (Morristown East)

Casey Ryans (Cherokee)

Taylor Mills (Gibbs)

Lauren Burnett (Heritage)

Miranda Maples, Carrie Goodson, Tori Vaught (Maryville)

Hayley Newby (Farragut)

Casie Cowan, Shaelyn Brown (Seymour)

Bre Hall, Megan Rouse (Fulton)

Alyssa Hammaker (CAK)

Shannon Parks (Lenoir City)

"Taylor Hall, Sidney Goins, Dequisha McClanahan, Kelley Smith (Morristown West)"

I assume with four "Best of East Tennessee" Mo West will not trip up this year going to states like last year. Four of the "best" should allow them to go directly to sectionals. This sounds a little like Oak Ridge last year.

Vaught may not even be the best player on her team now that the transfer from heritage is in...I'm not great with names but I'm pretty sure that Taylor Hall of Mo. West may top the list Madison Lee out of McMinn Central is a fine player Sidney Goins (Mo. West) Shannon Depew (Cocke Co.) Dequesha McClanahan Kelly Smith (Mo. West) the Kyle kid from Jeff county is very athletic but the best kid around has to be the point from Webb M. Butler just a few thoughts:)

I watched Depew this summer, she is a play maker.

I have watched Madison Lee since she was 10. Plays better defence than her sister Fallon. :thumb:

I have watched ALOT of ETN bkb from tri cities to Chattanooga and the top players I've seen (in no order) Taylor Hall, Shannon Depew, Sidney Goins, Madison Lee, and the point guard Marjorie Butlerfrom Webb if I had to pick a top 5-there are several others like Taylor Mills, Lauren Burnett, Haley Nelson, Jenna Adams. By the way word is out theat Depew comitted to Carson Newman-if true congrats to her