Farragut vs Dobyns Bennett

BatmanDB

I just wanted to thank the DB football players that came to Jake's candlelight service last night your attendance was well appreciated...as for the South football team they are trying to start the healing process.The team along with the coaches and the South community spent most of the day trying to cope with the shock of losing a great young man....Jake Logue we love ya..and you will truly be missed but never forgotten..this is just so hard,please keep the Logue family and the South Rebels in your prayers thanks.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to thank the DB football players that came to Jake's candlelight service last night your attendance was well appreciated...as for the South football team they are trying to start the healing process.The team along with the coaches and the South community spent most of the day trying to cope with the shock of losing a great young man....Jake Logue we love ya..and you will truly be missed but never forgotten..this is just so hard,please keep the Logue family and the South Rebels in your prayers thanks.

Some things are bigger than football and rivalries, and a young man's life is one of them.

Here is my questions and take on the game. First, Why in the world would you run the ball 90% percent of the time to your week side? Also, why in the world would you try to send your RB up the middle when the defense was collapsing it? It's obvious it was not working yet we did it over and over!! If you watch the O-line you can see who's doing their job but it takes them all. Roop, had several good throws but he's gonna have to exicute his handoffs faster. The Play calling is taking way, way to long. What happened to signals, why run to the side line everytime? Why not use a outside sweep with Chris? He is extremely fast and once going hard to take down. Pitch it to him and let him go. The passing game worked just mix it up. It's like a pattern if it worked once they did it again.

Now the Defense, Absolutley NO tackling!! We are small and they were bigger but if you wrap the legs their going no where. All I saw was our guys throwing their bodies in to them and then bouncing off. The same goes here, a couple are doing their job but it takes them all. I even saw a play were our guy pretty much jumped on the guys back like he was gonna take a ride. The fullback was big, probably 210

and they keep useing him over and over because it was working. Now why in the world would you not put some of the big boys on the line to stop it up??? I know they don't really want to play them both ways but sometimes in some situations you may have to. This was a perfect example, the fullback was to big for our normal d-line to handle. Last, our corner is gonna have to get to the plays and make them.

I think Clark is a great coach but I wish they would put Ryan Wagner or Daddy Wagner up in the booth and let them call the plays down. Let's learn from this guys.........ROLL TRIBE