Farragut vs Dobyns Bennett

BatmanDB

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has alot of questions that can only be answered during the game. Which quarterback will Farragut play, how will their offensive line play. On the DB side their young and inexperenced. There are questions about the secondary and the offensive line, and their quarterback will be starting his first varsity game. I can't call it. But we'll know alot more about these two teams when its over.

allvonfan1 quote would not let me add another quote to it. Yea I did. I really let that game (Oolttewah) get to me last year we had them on the ropes and let them back in. I really thought last years team had what it took to get to the big dance. I am sorry for that to the coaching staff, players along with the fans if they look at this. Farragut does have a good coaching staff I hated to see coach Pate leave to CAK he was a great coach and good with the kids plus the weight room getting these kids stronger. I know coach Courtney will have these kids ready to play. Can't wait.

This game has alot of questions that can only be answered during the game. Which quarterback will Farragut play, how will their offensive line play. On the DB side their young and inexperenced. There are questions about the secondary and the offensive line, and their quarterback will be starting his first varsity game. I can't call it. But we'll know alot more about these two teams when its over.

There you have it sports fans---Profound statements, right there folks. Wow!! what a brilliant mind.

There you have it sports fans---Profound statements, right there folks. Wow!! what a brilliant mind.

Do I have to keep reminding you that in 2006 DB defeated South 44-0 after South ran their mouth for three solid months about how bad they were going to beat DB. Do I? Cause I don't mind bringing it up. :mellow:

I don't know if we will face a team with a higher 6A ranking this year than Farragut{ 2},Clinton is number 1 in some 5A polls,so I don't think poor old Farragut and poor old Clinton is going to fly under any teams rader :roflol: .

Until Browning is back and healthy they should not be ranked that high. Im not saying the offense cannot move the ball without him because i know they can, and will. But it is alot more comforting to have an All-State QB then your star Athlete as QB.

Defense kind of scares me because i dont know to much about the outside backers or DBs. Someone help fill me in? Can they tackle that running back?

Browning's a great QB and he WILL be back. Nobody on their team throws the ball like he does. But don't undersell Farragut because they've lost him (or any other player) for a play, a game, or a season. They've got a lot of versatility - numerous very capable and fast receivers, multiple returning very tough running backs, great blocking up front, a defensive line and LBs that love to stick, and DBs with speed and agility. Like them or not, Farragut will come to play, whether they number 100 or 99.