Farragut vs Dobyns Bennett

BatmanDB

This game has alot of questions that can only be answered during the game. Which quarterback will Farragut play, how will their offensive line play. On the DB side their young and inexperenced. There are questions about the secondary and the offensive line, and their quarterback will be starting his first varsity game. I can't call it. But we'll know alot more about these two teams when its over.

There you have it sports fans---Profound statements, right there folks. Wow!! what a brilliant mind.

Finally Jack was trying to be serious and bam! No respect! Poor fella! :roflol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD LUCK INDIANS....I HOPE YOU BRING BACK A WIN,AND I PRAY THAT YOU COME HOME HEALTHY. :roflol:

Thanks, Reb...hope u guys are undefeated too until we play. I'm sure u feel the same way.Thats the only way one of us will have braggin rights until we meet.. You have class. Some of the other crumbs on here could take lessons from your post. Good luck.

tribal_spear_clr.gif

GOOD LUCK INDIANS....I HOPE YOU BRING BACK A WIN,AND I PRAY THAT YOU COME HOME HEALTHY. :thumb:

Wow :o , What a Man. Actually, I know you mean this and the same back to you. Even though we have a great Rivalry, We both are Kingsport teams. Kind of like Brothers. We can beat on each other but No one else can. :roflol:

Oh God, I love you so much brother, you couldn't beat me off, with a stick. Love you. :o

Well i am always glad to see well wishers from south and db. I dont get into the trash talking on here. I'm optimistic but ive got a feeling that the preseason top two teams in the big 8 may come back from knoxville 0-1. But if either of us are going to make a run at the championship we are going to have to learn to beat tough competition. It looks like the weather may bring us a little rain down there tomorrow, which may be a good thing. I hope we represent kingsport well and all have safe journeys to and from the game and all of our players stay injury free. Good luck tribe.

It's Jimmy Leg Time in Tennessee!!

Game Prediction: Graham Clark pulls out a couple of classic plays from the past... hook & lateral, fumble-rooski, triple reverse, etc... and the Tribe will give the Admirals all they want in a season opener.

DB goes for 2 (because they couldn't make an extra point if the field was empty) to win

Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett 14

Knox Farragut 13

Roll Tribe Roll

I hope for a good game tonight as well. Maybe our line will step up to the challenge of that great defensive line they have and grow up in one game. If we can get them to play like Hanson all year we will be hard to handle. I look for a close game as long as we don't have any turnovers and maybe force on or two. I look for Chris to have a redemption game after getting beat in the 2007 playoffs down their. If Roop can establish a passing game to loosen the defense then Chris and James can pound the rock for a big game. I would have liked for Browning to have been healthy enough to play so we could say we beat them at their best. Maybe this will turn into another DB vs. Oak Ridge rivalry. Also, good luck to the Rebels against West tonight. Let's show Knox Vegas what we have to offer in the other K-town. We can play a little football to. Roll Tribe Roll.....................

The last time we played down there,they had about 350 yards on the ground to our around 100 yards on the ground.That is the biggest problem that I see,even without their allstate QB.We have to keep our defense off the field with a great ground game of our own. I have no ideal what we will do this week,but I could see us going to more of a wide open running game against bigger teams like Farragut if we can't get it going in the air. Farragut's strenth is that great offense,and we will have to answer them.Good luck to all of our boys and coaches tonight,and may everyone get back home safe.Roll Tribe

Hard to tell if the weather would help or hurt this yrs. team tonight.Any thoughts?

tribal_spear_clr.gif

I don't think that will matter unless it's raining and they have a harder time of hanging on to the ball.It could work the other way as well,so I just hope it's dry and they have a harder time of keeping up with the rock ! They are one of the very best 6A teams in the state along with Maryville and a few more teams,so doing the best we can and trying to get better is what tonight is all about.Roll Tribe

Rain or no rain still think DB will win this game. As all as they stack the box on defense and don't look back.

That sounds easy enough,but even with the box stacked,you must be able and get to the outside and watch screens behind you.Don't forget that you have to tackle two allstate players in the backfield.With just a small opening we have to take good angles in the secondary as well.They are big and fast to boot.When we go big on defense,we allso go slow.So sometimes you just strap on your helment and give 110%.The key to this game is slowing Farragut down and our offense doing everything it can to have long scoring drives.Roll Tribe

Rain or no rain still think DB will win this game. As all as they stack the box on defense and don't look back.

That sounds easy enough,but even with the box stacked,you must be able and get to the outside and watch screens behind you.Don't forget that you have to tackle two allstate players in the backfield.With just a small opening we have to take good angles in the secondary as well.They are big and fast to boot.When we go big on defense,we allso go slow.So sometimes you just strap on your helment and give 110%.The key to this game is slowing Farragut down and our offense doing everything it can to have long scoring drives.Roll Tribe

You have to have faith. I thought all you big DB fan have your team up on a high gold fence oh that was last year before McMinn County came back and beat you guys not going to get to high this year uh.