Alcoa @ Bell Co. Week 0

AlcoaPride2010

You have a very athletic team. Many more athletes than Bell. I promise you this, you will not come to Log Mountain and and post the scores that are on this board. You will be one of the best teams to come here, maybe in the top five ever. But not the best we have seen. We look forward to friday.

It's going to be a great atmosphere! :thumb:

Home grown refs will be the only thing that keeps this game from being a blowout. :D

Alcoa I have tremendous respect for you guys and I can personally guarantee you that the refs wont be homegrown because my uncle is the White hat on this one and he would rather die before cheat. 20 yrs experience and a great crew. Plus none of our family has ever went to Bell so there is no wanting the hometeam to win sympathy or i gotta help out my alma mater type thing. I promise all Alcoa fans that it will be called to the best of the referee's abilities.

And I would get there early because parking is scarce and half of Bell Countys finest toothless will be there

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bell County Fans: There is a certain bridge in Alcoa, that everyone paints with slogans etc. You all need to send a recon team down to Alcoa and paint that thing blue and white. This is when it looked the best:

apb186.jpg

:thumb: Nah........I like when I caught STARS and momma clim'n out from undur the bridge. :D

ALCOAsign.jpg

Well now Bee Cee hear eye wuz lookin fer ewe fellers ovur on tha Blewgrass site and ewe'uns allreddy got tha KY messige bored masturs playin' wif tha "Loctite" agin......Lockin up tha threads.....And eye do uhgree... me and momma look good playin in tha creik.....Butt thay aint know way momma can git under that lil ole bridge...We duz like "tightenin' up on our backstroke" in tha duck pond and fatty dippin in tha Greenbelt Laik aftur tankin at Lost Ameegoes tho.... :D

All we ask is the F5 take it easy on us. I guess we should have scheduled Maryville instead..........no wait...... you are the second best team in your county. I guess you guys feel like Vandy. Please don't run up the score. We need to finish the season.

5 in a row!!! murvil? 0 in a row. Its easy to win when u have allumni officiating the games(right Larry Hunt, pass interfeirence on someone that isnt on the field when the score is 13-13 on a 3rd and long late in the forth quarter) great call :thumb:

but back to the game, Alcoa fans are rowdy yes, but they will prove that they are classy too. Alcoa will beat Bell and get ready for next week...

AHS2010.....We luv our alums callin tha gaims and later payin' them extree fer a job well dunn....My favritt part iz when tha respectfully taik off thair caps and tell all tha playurs two remove thair helmuts when'st thay play 'our' Mairvul Almer Toemotter.....And ewe spelt 'interfeirence' rong...Hits rilly "enterfearunce"....... :D

You have a very athletic team. Many more athletes than Bell. I promise you this, you will not come to Log Mountain and and post the scores that are on this board. You will be one of the best teams to come here, maybe in the top five ever. But not the best we have seen. We look forward to friday.

It's going to be a great atmosphere! :thumb:

Home grown refs will be the only thing that keeps this game from being a blowout. :D

Alcoa I have tremendous respect for you guys and I can personally guarantee you that the refs wont be homegrown because my uncle is the White hat on this one and he would rather die before cheat. 20 yrs experience and a great crew. Plus none of our family has ever went to Bell so there is no wanting the hometeam to win sympathy or i gotta help out my alma mater type thing. I promise all Alcoa fans that it will be called to the best of the referee's abilities.

And I would get there early because parking is scarce and half of Bell Countys finest toothless will be there

Glad to here.......thanks for the update!

5 in a row!!! murvil? 0 in a row. Its easy to win when u have allumni officiating the games(right Larry Hunt, pass interfeirence on someone that isnt on the field when the score is 13-13 on a 3rd and long late in the forth quarter) great call :thumb:

Actually isn't it 7 in a row that the Rebels have conquered the COAN's? :thumb:

I knew a few crocodile tears would rear their head....eventually. I can assure you this.....it MUST have been a bad interference for LH to throw a flag. He has never been know to stop a clock unless it was obvious......or there was blood spewing.....agree?

AHS2010 that was a pretty questionable call but the pass interference non call was even worse. Barry Mathis called a holding call instead of pass interference call. So instead of being 1st and 10 it was 3rd and 6 and we didn't convert. 99% of the time if the balls in the air they will call pass interference. In this case he did not. I remember in 1988 we ran the opening kickoff 96 yards for a touchdown and good ole Barry throws a flag (clip) on the 6 yard line when there was nobody at least 5 yards from Mistro. At least we won that game but that play was a big momentum swinger because two plays later we fumble and Maryville recovered it. That was one of the best games in this series. As for Bell County, watch out because the F5 comin.

AHS2010 that was a pretty questionable call but the pass interference non call was even worse. Barry Mathis called a holding call instead of pass interference call. So instead of being 1st and 10 it was 3rd and 6 and we didn't convert. 99% of the time if the balls in the air they will call pass interference. In this case he did not. I remember in 1988 we ran the opening kickoff 96 yards for a touchdown and good ole Barry throws a flag (clip) on the 6 yard line when there was nobody at least 5 yards from Mistro. At least we won that game but that play was a big momentum swinger because two plays later we fumble and Maryville recovered it. That was one of the best games in this series. As for Bell County, watch out because the F5 comin.

:D:thumb::thumb: Them dirty ole refs. Yeah...there was nobody within 5 yards when that flag slipped our of ole Barry's pocket. Seriously.....you guys are pathetically hilarious. I am glad that crock tears do not flow through the computer screen or I would have a water fall flowing into my lap.

sad...just sad.

soooooo.....you are saying that the local tooth brush salesman is struggling? What if I set up a chewing backer and generic smokes stand.....could I pay my mortgage this month?