Chatt. Central vs. Sequatchie Co. @ Finley Stadium

Kryptonite11

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the Indians will probably lose this one. Going into the season I would have thought the Indians would be around 7-3. Sadly, I think the program has gotten worse. Several kids have quit the team. Our offense line is struggling and undersized. I still don't understand why Cordell and Hickman are still playing receiver when we can hardly hand the ball off to a running back without him being hit by three defenders before even getting to the line of scrimmage. Our most athletic and fastest kid is now playing fullback (still haven't figured that one out). This has all the signs of being another frustrating year of football at Sequatchie County. Thank goodness for being in a below average district. I just hope we can finish 5-5.

Concerned Indian, I see this is your first post and you have already shown us your vast insight. You apparently are either a parent of someone who isn't playing much, or one of the friday night railbirds. Did you happen to notice three young men on the sidelines who start on the OL? Hickman plays TE, which in this offense serves the same function as tackle. What you need to do is meet with Coach Barger and address the issues rather than do it in town and on internet boards. The Indians will do much better than what you and some of your buddies think. Like I said earlier, address the issues with the head coach. I'm sure he will have an answer for you.

Unfortunately the Indians will probably lose this one. Going into the season I would have thought the Indians would be around 7-3. Sadly, I think the program has gotten worse. Several kids have quit the team. Our offense line is struggling and undersized. I still don't understand why Cordell and Hickman are still playing receiver when we can hardly hand the ball off to a running back without him being hit by three defenders before even getting to the line of scrimmage. Our most athletic and fastest kid is now playing fullback (still haven't figured that one out). This has all the signs of being another frustrating year of football at Sequatchie County. Thank goodness for being in a below average district. I just hope we can finish 5-5.

do you have a son on the team?

do you have a son on the team?

You get off lucky jhoutsider. At Finely you are not going to have to pick a side to sit on. :popcorneater:

how has the program gotten worse?

The linemen will be back soon. Figured we would just ask concerned indian, with their football saavy ways, to give Coach B some more suggestions since the football program is getting worse. Don't see how it could get much worse than it was. 1-19 before last year and no more than 5 wins in a season since 2000. But what do I know, I'm no coach!

The linemen will be back soon. Figured we would just ask concerned indian, with their football saavy ways, to give Coach B some more suggestions since the football program is getting worse. Don't see how it could get much worse than it was. 1-19 before last year and no more than 5 wins in a season since 2000. But what do I know, I'm no coach!

Word lol i was about to say the same thing.

Sometimes you are a victim of your own success. Things can go great for a while, but as soon as things begin to go bad you have the type of person that wants to throw a rope to help you out and be part of the solution, or you have that one that wants to throw an anchor to sink you. It will always be easier for someone to throw an anchor, that is the sad part. Good luck to the Indians, get well soon.