Cannon Co. vs. Spring Hill

owls1

I think that this is a big game for Cannon, but even bigger for Spring Hill. This is coach Scarch 2nd year at Spring Hill and he needs the win. I would like to see Cannon hang about 35 on them, but I do not know if Cannon will have the depth. Having seen Spring Hill years ago, they are very talented but have lost the championship attitude. I predict a close first half with a Cannon victory of 28-14.

I think that this is a big game for Cannon, but even bigger for Spring Hill. This is coach Scarch 2nd year at Spring Hill and he needs the win. I would like to see Cannon hang about 35 on them, but I do not know if Cannon will have the depth. Having seen Spring Hill years ago, they are very talented but have lost the championship attitude. I predict a close first half with a Spring Hill victory of 28-14.

If you saw them "years ago" than what does that have to do with now? Again, you make absolutely no sense in your posts! Go away!

Go Lions! Winner 18-16!

I think that this is a big game for Cannon, but even bigger for Spring Hill. This is coach Scarch 2nd year at Spring Hill and he needs the win. I would like to see Cannon hang about 35 on them, but I do not know if Cannon will have the depth. Having seen Spring Hill years ago, they are very talented but have lost the championship attitude. I predict a close first half with a Spring Hill victory of 28-14.

If you saw them "years ago" than what does that have to do with now? Again, you make absolutely no sense in your posts! Go away!

Go Lions! Winner 18-16!

If CC can hold the Raiders to 16 pts, then they certainly have a chance.

But in my opinion that may be hard to do.

Spring Hill has their entire starting offensive line back, senior qb, senior wide receivers and as many as 6 different RBs they can and do swap out at any time.

As a team they are much faster and stronger than last year.

They averaged almost 26 pts per game last year, so if CC holds them to 16, then I think it's a close one.

The first two or three posts on this thread are not only entertaining, but very comical.

It's OK that the CC supporters think they're going to win this one.

The HILL is going to have to prove that all the talent have they have coming back is for real.

What is comical is the other Cannon Co thread floating around.

I imagine that Spring Hill is just glad this game will be played on a grass football field instead of the "hardwood" :thumb::thumb: