Best Returning Pitchers

Irish423

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a lot of really great pitchers in the class of '09. Thorson, Cooper, Kolinsky, Price, Copeland and others from the knox area. I'm sure there are many others I'm leaving off. Anyways, What's in store for next year? Who do teams need to look out for next year?

Looking forward to seeing Anders from Knox. Catholic. Out last season with Tommy John surgery. Hav'nt seen much of him this summer, heard that he's swinging the bat and throwing a little. Look forward to getting him back in our lineup. Not only is our ace, but our cleanup hitter as well. We moved up to AAA this coming season. We'll need him in our lineup.

Alec Rose at Grace Academy in Chattanooga has had a good summer and is getting interest from several schools, including Troy University.

Thats good to hear....I like ole' Alec. I hope he does well this year! He use to play ball with my son when they were much younger. You could tell then that he was going to be good if he stayed with it.

Alec Rose at Grace Academy in Chattanooga has had a good summer and is getting interest from several schools, including Troy University.

I thought Rose graduated last year! He's been playing for Grace forever...he has to be 18 or 19 at least! Was he held back or something?

Since you asked......Alec turned 17 in April!