Oakland-Ensworth moved to Saturday night

MTSN

Just got the word from MyTV30 that, due to today's bad weather, what a certain High School site is calling the Game of the Week for the whole U.S. of A., has been moved to Saturday night. It will still kick off at 7, and the game will still be televised.

Edit: Now word from Ensworth:

http://www.ensworth.com/podium/default.aspx?t=204&sdb=1&nid=487005&bl=/default.asp

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the word from MyTV30 that, due to today's bad weather, what a certain High School site is calling the Game of the Week for the whole U.S. of A., has been moved to Saturday night. It will still kick off at 7, and the game will still be televised.

Could you be talking about that high school site that I worked very hard for, for many months, and the day I was to be paid they filed bankruptcy? Would it be that same site, you think, that owes me $1,100 from a time period when $1,100 meant a lot to me? I wonder how many people in the whole USA they also owe money to? The day I get paid is the day they are welcome on this site again.

Could you be talking about that high school site that I worked very hard for, for many months, and the day I was to be paid they filed bankruptcy? Would it be that same site, you think, that owes me $1,100 from a time period when $1,100 meant a lot to me? I wonder how many people in the whole USA they also owe money to? The day I get paid is the day they are welcome on this site again.

Wow, sorry to hear that. That really sucks. Give it 5 more years, and a certain local dairy company might join them (and I don't mean Blue Bell).

Wow, sorry to hear that. That really sucks. Give it 5 more years, and a certain local dairy company might join them (and I don't mean Blue Bell).

Sorry. As it turns out it was the best thing that could have happened to CoachT.com but it does irritate me from time to time.

Good luck and may see you Saturday. Thursdays and Saturdays are the only nights I can travel very far to games. Fridays are just too busy on here.

Am I missing something? Why are we now postponing football games for a little rain? This is nuts.

Sounds like ONE team cannot play in the rain to me. I could understand it if there was lightning, but if rain cancelled games I know one Homecoming for R'dale that could NEVER have been played with Lebanon. I will NEVER forget the Hurricane game! I know the coaches at Oakland that were there for it will never forget it either because they prepare their team for those type conditions!

Where exactly is Ensworth in case I decide to go see the game in person?

Am I missing something? Why are we now postponing football games for a little rain? This is nuts.

Sounds like ONE team cannot play in the rain to me. I could understand it if there was lightning, but if rain cancelled games I know one Homecoming for R'dale that could NEVER have been played with Lebanon. I will NEVER forget the Hurricane game! I know the coaches at Oakland that were there for it will never forget it either because they prepare their team for those type conditions!

Where exactly is Ensworth in case I decide to go see the game in person?

Corrected Link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7401%20hi ... =en&tab=wl

Beautiful campus