• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games for Tuesday night, any thoughts?

Cornersville at CA by 8

Culleoka at Mt. P by 15

Hampshire at Santa Fe by 25-30

Cornersville has been up and down, winning but inconsistent, so you have to like CA at home. Culleoka is terrible, losing to a terrible Hampshire team and getting dismantled by a good, well coached Santa Fe team, and Mt. Pleasant is athletic and winning games, gotta like Mt. P BIG. Hampshire has been fortunate enough to get the terrible Culleoka team at home and an improving Mt. P team at home, but they will get destroyed by Santa Fe, game will be over at the half. Richland must be getting a much needed night off.

Couldn't hurt. Cully as a good group of 8th graders moving up that will help out some. The team will be GOOD in 2 years or so with some coaching.

This team has seen numerous coaches the past 5 years. I don't think looking for a new coach will help. This team has talent however they don't show their talent in the games I have seen. They don't have the fundamental skill set needed. They don't shoot particularly well with open looks. This team has potential if they all could get on the same page.

Besides it's not like Culleoka has won tons of games before.

Games for Tuesday night, any thoughts?

Cornersville at CA by 8

Culleoka at Mt. P by 15

Hampshire at Santa Fe by 25-30

Cornersville has been up and down, winning but inconsistent, so you have to like CA at home. Culleoka is terrible, losing to a terrible Hampshire team and getting dismantled by a good, well coached Santa Fe team, and Mt. Pleasant is athletic and winning games, gotta like Mt. P BIG. Hampshire has been fortunate enough to get the terrible Culleoka team at home and an improving Mt. P team at home, but they will get destroyed by Santa Fe, game will be over at the half. Richland must be getting a much needed night off.

Hampshire Did not get fortunate, they have been working hard for their wins. At the santa Fe game last night they were only down by 2 at half time, but there were a lot of unfair calls. They Should beat CA Friday, they have been working hard for that win. Hampshire should finish within the top 4 of there district this year. They have speed and they attack the basket, so CA needs to watchh outt.

My District 11A Picks:

#1. Cornersville

#2. Santa Fe

#3. RHS

#4. CA

#5. Culleoka

#6. Hampshire

#7. Mt. Pleasant

Cornersville will win D11 & be dangerous to ANYBODY they play. Nelms, Fagan, & Hopkins will provide too much firepower! Needless to day that Micah Landers will out coach the rest of the field. :lol:

Dodson & her BIG sophomore supporting cast will battle Richland for 2nd. Dodson will be the difference between 2nd & 3rd IF she stays healthy. :roflol:

Richland will be dangerous, but the exodus of some key players has hurt their depth and will show down the stretch and at "crunch time". ;)

CA will surprise some and should be a SOLID 4th place. CA wants that trip to the Region 6A tourney BAD! Be carefull what you ask for! Wayne Co or Loretto await "ouch!" :lol:

Cully "should" hold off Hampshire & Mt. Pleasant, but Hampshire will be better than in past years.

I'll stick to my guns on the predictions made above! For the reasons mentioned above. Looking into District 12A, I heard that Kinsley Williams has quit Loretto. That will be a BIG BLOW to that ball club.

CA will finish no lower than 3rd. Hampshire will not be any better than past years, they graduated their best player. Mt Pleasant will likely beat Hampshire twice. And Culleoka will kill both MtP and Hampshire, so your top 1 is likely correct, then I really think it will be between CA and Richland, then Santa Fe.

The more I hear about what is going on with some teams in this district, I think I will update my original predictions.

1. Cornersville

2. CA

3. Richland

4. Santa Fe

5. Culleoka

6. Mt. Pleasant

7. the top 6's Jr High teams

8. Hampshire

GO CA!!!!

Hampshire is going to Finish within the top 4 this year ABOVE CA!