Smith Co. @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Oh wise one..What does this game and "competition in their district" have to do with each other? "Days of 1 and done have come to an end"... You could be right. SC may go a few rounds deeper . What ball?? That lil ole 1A class state ball.........shoot I thought everybody in 1A had one of them. Seems like it anyway :geek:

Seems like about everyone in the State has one.... except for....... well you know :wub:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wise one..What does this game and "competition in their district" have to do with each other? "Days of 1 and done have come to an end"... You could be right. SC may go a few rounds deeper . What ball?? That lil ole 1A class state ball.........shoot I thought everybody in 1A had one of them. Seems like it anyway :roflol:

Seems like about everyone in the State has one.... except for....... well you know :roflol:

You went to that same high school that has not won a state title...correct?

So could someone tell me please what has Smith Co done this spring or fall that has impressed all you owl fans. Yes they did beat Cheatham Co (WoW), but anything spectacular?

Spring...Anderson Co. scrimmage. Fall...Glencliff, DCA, and Cookville, and beat Cheatham 40-0. Nothing spectacular.......but we've played the big boys and yes, played WITH them.

Anything else?????

Now..........what has G-ville done...in the spring or fall that has impressed all the Tiger fans??? Beat Upperman and Macon like you always have in scrimmages...and beat an average Fairview team in the jamboree.........Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Oh wise one..What does this game and "competition in their district" have to do with each other? "Days of 1 and done have come to an end"... You could be right. SC may go a few rounds deeper . What ball?? That lil ole 1A class state ball.........shoot I thought everybody in 1A had one of them. Seems like it anyway :thumb:

Seems like about everyone in the State has one.... except for....... well you know :thumb:

What?? The ONLY1-A school in SMITH CO. has a 1A gold ball.

Oh wise one..What does this game and "competition in their district" have to do with each other? "Days of 1 and done have come to an end"... You could be right. SC may go a few rounds deeper . What ball?? That lil ole 1A class state ball.........shoot I thought everybody in 1A had one of them. Seems like it anyway :thumb:

Seems like about everyone in the State has one.... except for....... well you know :thumb:

You went to that same high school that has not won a state title...correct?

How is that relevant to what I said? I'm just poking at termite, since he was giving the impression that winning a gold ball was not so hard to do.

Yea the ONLY 1A school in Smith Co has a GOLD BALL and the ONLY 2A school in Smith Co DON'T

Seems like u got your facts straight on that one!!!!

Yelp, that's right ...........We don't have a 25 year old gold ball....................The only thing we have had to brag about the last 25 years is consistantly kicking the crap out of the team that does have a gold ball. :lol:

The only thing I can say is that SC doesn't have one to use as a crutch. After a lose, SC can't run and get that thing out and say. "You may have beat us...... but at least we got one of these."

Yea the ONLY 1A school in Smith Co has a GOLD BALL and the ONLY 2A school in Smith Co DON'T

Yelp, that's right ...........We don't have a 25 year old gold ball....................The only thing we have had to brag about the last 25 years is consistantly kicking the crap out of the team that does have a gold ball. :wacko:

The only thing I can say is that SC doesn't have one to use as a crutch. After a lose, SC can't run and get that thing out and say. "You may have beat us...... but at least we got one of these."

Better to have won a Gold Ball than never at all correct? :wacko:

Yelp, that's right ...........We don't have a 25 year old gold ball....................The only thing we have had to brag about the last 25 years is consistantly kicking the crap out of the team that does have a gold ball. :wacko:

Better to have won a Gold Ball than never at all correct? :lol:

I guess.....Whenever nothing else goes right in 2008-2009 ......... "Well, at least we got a gold ball in 1984".

Hey J.A.S.#4...I remember when they won it like yesterday. Don't you remember???? Wait a minute.......ain't that old ball OLDER than YOU?? :wacko: