Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

Seven....I'm going to try to make it. How are the lil sweatbees ? The lil owls have a few players with a lot of potential.

You going tonight? I think I'm going to mosey over and watch.

Yea....I'm going. I need to know where you are going to be though. Sounds like the mafia is riled up and I don't want to be an innocent bystander. :roflolk:

I know you like poking a stick at folks. I really wish I could do that, I'm too good natured and it's just not in me.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, I guess I asked for that !

Dang Scoot....you were doing so well. The G-ville Elks? :roflolk: A moose (Marshall) with it's horns knocked off. Glover, slow things down a little until Scoot gets up to speed.

Seven....I'm going to try to make it. How are the lil sweatbees ? The lil owls have a few players with a lot of potential.

You going tonight? I think I'm going to mosey over and watch.

Yea....I'm going. I need to know where you are going to be though. Sounds like the mafia is riled up and I don't want to be an innocent bystander. :roflolk:

I know you like poking a stick at folks. I really wish I could do that, I'm too good natured and it's just not in me.

yea, you could never do that.....

Just 10? That doesn't sound to confident, compared to a 30 year streak. I'm skeptical about betting though, I don't really like to bet on what I can't control. But since you have thrown it out there, why not? How about a Mt. Dew and some :roflolk:

You can bring it over to me at halftime. :blush:

There are Gville faithful asking for more than 10.!$ lol. I think the score is in the neighborhood of last years. I think the Tigers will be better, so 41-7 still sounds close.

I've already made somebody call 13 per year for life off. I won the first 5 or so. LoL

If I was a betting man, I'd take some of ya'll up on it, but I don't bet. I just don't see the need in it.

I won't even bet against RBS.

However, I think the Tigers have a good chance this year. It should be a good game.

And I can't wait.

There are Gville faithful asking for more than 10.!$ lol. I think the score is in the neighborhood of last years. I think the Tigers will be better, so 41-7 still sounds close.

I've already made somebody call 13 per year for life off. I won the first 5 or so. LoL

If I was a betting man, I'd take some of ya'll up on it, but I don't bet. I just don't see the need in it.

However, I think the Tigers have a good chance this year. It should be a good game.

And I can't wait.

I don't bet unless it's a sure bet...this one is. :hungry:

And I can't wait.

I don't bet unless it's a sure bet...this one is. :hungry:

How 16-17 year old kids play a game of football is never a sure bet.

The only sure thing about this gameis that it will be crowded.

I "wouldn't see the need in it" either if my head always told me something my heart just couldn't believe. The numbers (past history + recent history) say LOCK!!!

You can know, too, croz!! Just slip those blue colored glassed off for about a quarter and a half!!!

The blue colored glasses look too good on me to take off.

I've seen this game turn completely around in a quarter and a half, so I won't believe it's over until the mercy rule goes into effect or the final horn sounds.

I don't think ole Charlie will have a good time Friday. :hungry: I have said...and I will say again...as long as Coach continues to coach...the Kitties will not beat SC. I see good teams coming down the road. Talent is abundant in the younger classes on down. We may see another 30 year streak. :hungry:

You must not have seen the talent Gordonsville had the past 2 years in Jr. High. The now freshman didnt lose a game in 2 years. Beating up on the Middle School to I believe. I know things change once you get to High School but I dont think the streak will last much longer IMO. SC may have a good group of kids coming up, I'm not saying they dont, but G-ville has a good group as well.

Several of them will be at SC. I'll tell ya what...I"ll give you the Kitties and 10 points every year as long as Coach is coaching SC. You name the amount.

HEY ANTWAN...U MEAN THEY R ALREADY RECRUITING BOYS?