McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey blitzinbuc I played for the team that you think is going to lose friday. But they will be the winners POLK COUNTY. So please shut up your an idiot

Just to let you guys know SgtEagleFort did play at Polk but it was only mop up duty on Monday nights. He couldn't handle Polks physical practices and quit his junior year. When he was on the team he was known as an ERW (Eat - the team meal, Ride - the team bus, & Watch from the sidelines). If he played as tough as he talks he would have been all state. So Central fans keep this in mind when he gats on here and starts running off at the mouth.

We all look forward to a good hard fought game Friday night!

Someone else sent me a message saying just about the same thing about ol' Sarge, but I wanted to be nice and not mention it and embarass him on this board. Bless his heart, I guess he just needs attention. Let's keep him in our prayers!

The game should be a typical hard-hitting one. Nothing like close-by teams battling for community pride and bragging rights for a year! :twisted:

Wish we could all get along! I got a ton of friends at Polk and a lot of respect for the Wildcats. Central will have to bring the "A" game to pull this one out. One positive thing I can say is that Cental is learning how to win games now when things are not going their way. Couldn't say that in the past! High school football is fantastic, just got to keep it in prospective that it is still just a game!!

I don't think central's offense has fallen off as bad as people think. just because they havent lit up the scoreboard against the likes of oliver springs and the whole cast of cupcakes they've played the last couple years doesnt mean they they aren't capable of putting it in the endzone. if PC cant get pressure on the qb it will be all blue.

Strength of opponents has played a big part in centrals scoring this year compared to last, but it seems the OL play is down from last year also. Central has just as good (if not improved) offensive threats as they did last year. Prediction: If OL can protect QB and open a few holes better than last two games, i see central winning by 2 TD's or more, but not sure OL can hold PC consistently. Either way, I'm picking MC (2 TD's if OL play improves or if not, finding a way to put up 14-17 and squeaking one out in a close one). Don't see PC scoring more than 14 on MC's defense.

Dont see Polk putting up more than 14?? Why? This is one of the best offences Polk has had in a long time. Even with a new offense it looks better than last year, better play calling, a small but fast o line, good backs with depth at each spot, stand out WR, a good qb, and that good ol Polk PRIDE= hard to handel!! :twisted: However Polks D has got to bring it this week. Cant wait till the second half to start wrapping up! I keep reading all this about the MC's passing game and i agree that if #15 has time he can pick apart a secondary. On the other hand i hear how weak or "down" MC's o line is, how good can #15 throw on his back!!?? For that reason (i think Polks D gets pressure on the qb) i say Polk comes out on top by a TD. If Central gets down and loses hope (like Polk last year), Polk runs away with it by 2+ TD's. GO WILDCATS!!! :roflol:

Dont see Polk putting up more than 14?? Why? This is one of the best offences Polk has had in a long time. Even with a new offense it looks better than last year, better play calling, a small but fast o line, good backs with depth at each spot, stand out WR, a good qb, and that good ol Polk PRIDE= hard to handel!! :bored: However Polks D has got to bring it this week. Cant wait till the second half to start wrapping up! I keep reading all this about the MC's passing game and i agree that if #15 has time he can pick apart a secondary. On the other hand i hear how weak or "down" MC's o line is, how good can #15 throw on his back!!?? For that reason (i think Polks D gets pressure on the qb) i say Polk comes out on top by a TD. If Central gets down and loses hope (like Polk last year), Polk runs away with it by 2+ TD's. GO WILDCATS!!! :bored:

"Why?" MC's defense has had a year to grow just like Polk has. Other teams don't set idle while Polk gets better. Can't see Polks offense improving so much that it can now put up big numbers on an improved defense that held them to 0 a year ago. Staying with my prediction: if OL steps up, it could get ugly with the talent MC has at QB, WR's, & RB's. If not, two good teams battling it out with MC coming out on top.

I keep reading all this about the MC's passing game and i agree that if #15 has time he can pick apart a secondary. On the other hand i hear how weak or "down" MC's o line is, how good can #15 throw on his back!!?? :

Where are you reading about "Central's passing game"? According to the Cleveland paper, #15 is 8 of 17 for 111 yards in two ballgames......Is that a passing game?

Where are you reading about "Central's passing game"? According to the Cleveland paper, #15 is 8 of 17 for 111 yards in two ballgames......Is that a passing game?

there is no doubt central's offense is way down from where it was last year...partly because of graduation and tougher opponents. the strength of this team is defense, and that will be what in my opinion will the reason central gets the w in this one.

Wish we could all get along! I got a ton of friends at Polk and a lot of respect for the Wildcats. Central will have to bring the "A" game to pull this one out. One positive thing I can say is that Cental is learning how to win games now when things are not going their way. Couldn't say that in the past! High school football is fantastic, just got to keep it in prospective that it is still just a game!!

Well stated, OSC. For the fans, the game is merely entertainment and bragging rights for a year. It's not life. The outcome won't add a penny to my paycheck. The outcome isn't anything that I can add to my resume' or portfolio. And when I stand before God someday (as all of us will), he could care less if my team won or lost.

Both teams are coached by fine men.....Christian men. Let's be thankful these young men have role-models such as these molding them into men who will someday be civic-minded leaders in their community.

I'll be there tomorrow night to enjoy the fierce competition......and will be happy afterwards, regardless of who wins.

Blitzinbuc""""Well stated, OSC. For the fans, the game is merely entertainment and bragging rights for a year. It's not life. The outcome won't add a penny to my paycheck. The outcome isn't anything that I can add to my resume' or portfolio. And when I stand before God someday (as all of us will), he could care less if my team won or lost.

Both teams are coached by fine men.....Christian men. Let's be thankful these young men have role-models such as these molding them into men who will someday be civic-minded leaders in their community.

I'll be there tomorrow night to enjoy the fierce competition......and will be happy afterwards, regardless of who wins.""""""Blitzinbuc

I agree 100%. I haven't got on here because i'm not into all the bashing players and coaches but i love the way the players love this game they always want to beat each other and i do wish it was later in the season beacuse i think the team that wins this game wins the district. Both teams are very well coached and i was at the central and cleveland game and i could tell the players have more respect and that comes from the coaching staff. This is going to be a hard fought game and its going to be a close game good luck to both teams and have iinjury free games. Go Polk

Blitzinbuc you didnt watch the same game I did. But keep dwelling on the past im still looking forward to Central getting smacked right in the mouth this year. :shock:

If u think Central will get smacked in the mouth then your crazy. No way Central D will let little Polk smash them they know all Polk does year in and year out is flat out run the pound but this year want be much luck Central D is nasty Polk want be ready for it. Polk needs to figure out how to get a passin game going if they expect to win big. So Sgt u and Lanning and ole Burt Jenkins a Central reject keep runnin yaws mouth we will see u at the game GO BIG BLUE

Glad you know me why don't you come on up and introduce yourself? BTW I have not said Polk is going to win or blow Central out. I am saying that Cleveland was terrible and Central is not a great team, Charlie Murphy pretty much summed it all up. I will leave the mouth running to the best there is and that would be some of you Central fans, Drink up!

Charger1989, were you this big of a fan from '86-'89 or did you play?

koolaid-blue-2-1.gif

Calling all BLUE KOOL AID DRINKERS MEET AT MICHAEL,S IN ETOWAH AT 4:00 FOR SOME PRE GAME THE

THE KOOL AID WILL BE ICE COLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: