McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SgtEagleFort smack yourself hard, polk's qb farve like? he threw 8 passes no completions over 15 yards CHILD PLEASE, polk is more one dimensional than movies made before 1956. and Polk's D is not what it use to be. the secondary is weak. ya'll better put another safety back there cause if you don't moss will get loose on ya'll boys. man coverage might've worked against bc, opps i forgot they did burn your corner on a fade route for a td. so i expect moss and smooth to have big games. Polk beat a horrible BC team and ya'll are acting as if they beat alcoa or south pitt who ya'll do play and will lose 2 by 45 points. velvet hoop speaks the truth. polk has great coaches, but they just don't have the talent this year. i leave you with a quote from flavor flav member of public enemy "don't believe the hype"

The fact that you refer to Rayl as "smooth" and quote Flavor Flav from Public Enemy tells me how credible/intelligent you are!

Have another drink of Kool Aid while watching reruns of Yo! MTV Raps.

koolaid-blue-2-1.gif

SgtEagleFort smack yourself hard, polk's qb farve like? he threw 8 passes no completions over 15 yards CHILD PLEASE, polk is more one dimensional than movies made before 1956. and Polk's D is not what it use to be. the secondary is weak. ya'll better put another safety back there cause if you don't moss will get loose on ya'll boys. man coverage might've worked against bc, opps i forgot they did burn your corner on a fade route for a td. so i expect moss and smooth to have big games. Polk beat a horrible BC team and ya'll are acting as if they beat alcoa or south pitt who ya'll do play and will lose 2 by 45 points. velvet hoop speaks the truth. polk has great coaches, but they just don't have the talent this year. i leave you with a quote from flavor flav member of public enemy "don't believe the hype"

The fact that you refer to Rayl as "smooth" and quote Flavor Flav from Public Enemy tells me how credible/intelligent you are!

Have another drink of Kool Aid while watching reruns of Yo! MTV Raps.

koolaid-blue-2-1.gif

Here is my take on this game. Could go either way, but this is my thinking. If MC can stuff the run early, establish a running game and ball control Polk is in for a long night. The difference in this team and last year is ball control. Goodin will not take chances when not necessary, such as 4th and 1 around the 50yd. line. He plays field possession, and the special teams are pretty good, the kicker does a great job. On the other hand, Polk establishes long drives that eat up clock - MC will have to depend on big plays a times, which is possible for them against a somewhat slower "D". Depending on Polks running strength and ball control determines this game. I think if Polk has trouble running early, this could be a two touchdown game for MC. Polk establishes that game, MC could have a close game that could go either way.

i'm so proud of you 6+4+3=2! that was so creative! along with being an idiot and a comedian, you are an artist! jk!

polk fans seem fired up for this one! its gonna be a good, hard fought close football game.... hard for me to believe there will be a qb on the field friday that is favre-like..actually, polk's qb being favre-like is a good thing, seeing as how all favre does is throw pics!

6+4+3=2 CHILD PLEASE, Brandon Simpson's nickname is smooth, not Zach Rayl. so smack yourself. you've done this the past two years on here, run your mouth and when you lose make excuses and talk about next year or baseball. Win first then turn your swag on. don't hate on flavor flav he's an icon.

Me a child and Flavor Flav a icon too funny! BTW I like the new login name too bad you couldn't use your old one since your in college now but then again its easy to run your mouth when you think no one knows who you are. :roflol:

I guess my pic of the Blue Kool Aid was too much for some of you. Let's see back to name calling and bashing Polk players. Keep drinking and showing those true colors.

velvethoop35, The pot calling the kettle...

koolaid-blue-2-1.gif

logcabinman, your saying Central is going to blow Polk out if Polk has trouble running it early or Central will have a close game? So there is no chance Polk could blow Central out? I am not saying they will just asking.

I guess my pic of the Blue Kool Aid was too much for some of you. Let's see back to name calling and bashing Polk players. Keep drinking and showing those true colors.

velvethoop35, The pot calling the kettle...

koolaid-blue-2-1.gif

6+4+3 You should mass produce your sippy cups and sell them at the game Friday night.

After the Chargers beat the Cats by 10 or more (at least 1 defensive TD), Some of the Wild Polecats,,, oh,,, I mean Polk Wildcats faithful may want to try some of the refreshing elixir in their very own sippy cup.