McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

First of all Central may have a passing game. However, Polk's secondary looks ten times better then years past so let them boys throw on us. Also you kool aid drinkers are talking like Polk can only run the ball. Let me enlighten you. Polk's QB #12 went 6 of 8 for 86 and a TD and his pocket presence looks Favre like. On top of that Polk has an arsenal of running weapons. Lets see #30,#39,#33,#22 and on occasion #12. Plus they got some good looking receivers in #85, #10, and occasionally good ole #38. Oh yeah those first two receivers are the DB's that Central is going to have to contend with and trust me they are very quick and they like to keep the ball out of the receivers hands. One more thing the defensive interior is just as stacked as ever with #79 leading them. Bradley may have hung thirteen on us but after that it was a defensive shut down. This is probably something similar that's going to happen in this game. Plus we have the best coaching staff in the district and Central can't hardly ever keep a coach. Central is definitely not the better team in this game. Polk will beat them soundly this year haha.

So I will wear my red tinted glasses to the ball game and watch my Polk boys smash them right in the mouth.

MY GOD!!!! SINCE YOU ARE SO GRACIOUS IN GIVING AWAY VERY VALUABLE INFO TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT POLK......WHY DON'T YOU GET THEIR OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE STRATEGY FOR THE GAME AND POST IT...THEIR INJURIES.....WHO IS HOT WHO IS NOT.........WHAT THEY THINK WILL BE THEIR BEST ADVANTAGE.......ETC...

DUDE!!! STOP POSTING ALL THE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE BLEEDING!!!! :evil:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"

MY GOD!!!! SINCE YOU ARE SO GRACIOUS IN GIVING AWAY VERY VALUABLE INFO TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT POLK......WHY DON'T YOU GET THEIR OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE STRATEGY FOR THE GAME AND POST IT...THEIR INJURIES.....WHO IS HOT WHO IS NOT.........WHAT THEY THINK WILL BE THEIR BEST ADVANTAGE.......ETC...

DUDE!!! STOP POSTING ALL THE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE BLEEDING!!!! :roflolk:

Top"

Hey Coach J think for a second. First of all 9 times out of ten the coaches do not look at this crap. Secondly, the coaches also swap tapes of the game from the past week so they know who is playing and who isnt, who is playing well, and most definitely who there starters are. This is message board is intended for the fans and what does it matter if the fans know who is good or not. That will not change the play on the field. Quit taking these posts so seriously.

i was at the polk vs bradley game and i saw no farve like pocket presence from any qb on the field, polk's qb is a strong young man and a great football player, but good qb i don't think so. he throws alot of ducks. as for polk's defense hargrove (SP) is a man amongst boy, but the rest of the D is lacking in savy as well as speed. BC had one player with speed and he gave the polk D fits all night untill BC stopped giving him the ball. Polk's offense is good when they keep it simple but i have a hard time beliving that king, ragland, big-ben, and my main man smooth will let polk keep it simple. i doubt those misdirection handoffs to lee will have the same effect as it did on the slower BC. Polk is a one dimensional team. half the battle is over for central, next to throwing a screen pass or a 7 yard roll out polk is pretty much going to run the ball. Central's speed is the difference in this one CHS 21 PC 7. the atmosphere will be crazy though, we all know how rowdy those polk fans can get especially when they line up to rush the field, then central comes back and wins, and they're left there looking like a smart mouth teen whose just been slapped in the mouth by their parents for back talking.

i was at the polk vs bradley game and i saw no farve like pocket presence from any qb on the field, polk's qb is a strong young man and a great football player, but good qb i don't think so. he throws alot of ducks. as for polk's defense hargrove (SP) is a man amongst boy, but the rest of the D is lacking in savy as well as speed. BC had one player with speed and he gave the polk D fits all night untill BC stopped giving him the ball. Polk's offense is good when they keep it simple but i have a hard time beliving that king, ragland, big-ben, and my main man smooth will let polk keep it simple. i doubt those misdirection handoffs to lee will have the same effect as it did on the slower BC. Polk is a one dimensional team. half the battle is over for central, next to throwing a screen pass or a 7 yard roll out polk is pretty much going to run the ball. Central's speed is the difference in this one CHS 21 PC 7. the atmosphere will be crazy though, we all know how rowdy those polk fans can get especially when they line up to rush the field, then central comes back and wins, and they're left there looking like a smart mouth teen whose just been slapped in the mouth by their parents for back talking.

I see we have a new Kool Aid drinker to the forum. Welcome hope this makes you feel at home!

koolaid-blue-2.jpg

I see we have a new Kool Aid drinker to the forum. Welcome hope this makes you feel at home!

koolaid-blue-2.jpg

Good job with the Kool-Aid picture and caption! :thumb:

Can you do that in different colors? I have some friends who are diehard fans of various schools, and I'd like to do one for them.

Velvethoop if you didn't think #12 was a good QB then one of two things is happening. One you are a liar and did not attend the Polk/Bradley. Two you are an idiot, and you are someone who does not either know who Favre is or you just do not know about football period. I think you are the #2 option and you do not know who Favre is and you do not know a flipping thing about football. Also while Hargrove is arguably the best player on our D, he still has alot of defensive weapons there to help him out. The only weak point on Polk's D is there ends. Also Polk is not one dimensional they just did not have to show there entire playbook against Bradley. Also, in our D's defense #5 would give even Central's fastest players fits. And if you watched the same game I did they quit giving him the ball because Polk shut him down after the first quarter. HINTS, the 20 unanswered points Polk hung on Bradley after the first. Central is also undisciplined compared to Polk and Polk is definitely the team with more heart and they are chomping at the bit to smash Central in the mouth. Look for Polk to come out strong and not let up the entire game. Then you kool aid drinkers wont have a thing to talk about anymore because when they beat Central this year, they will get started on there win streak once again. And last i checked before the last two years Polk hung 7 in a row on your busted Chargers.

See you at the game ill be the college kid with the RED TINTED GLASSES!!!! :rolleyes:

blitzinbuc, I might be able to. :rolleyes:

Cheers drink up! :thumb:

koolaid-blue-3.gif

This is the cup 6+4+3 drinks from every Friday. He may wear his red glasses, But he loves him some blue Koolaid. He just doesn't like to talk about it.

I'm so confused,, :thumb:

The Blue Kool Aid has you struggling for words! :thumb:

koolaid-blue-2-1.gif

SgtEagleFort smack yourself hard, polk's qb farve like? he threw 8 passes no completions over 15 yards CHILD PLEASE, polk is more one dimensional than movies made before 1956. and Polk's D is not what it use to be. the secondary is weak. ya'll better put another safety back there cause if you don't moss will get loose on ya'll boys. man coverage might've worked against bc, opps i forgot they did burn your corner on a fade route for a td. so i expect moss and smooth to have big games. Polk beat a horrible BC team and ya'll are acting as if they beat alcoa or south pitt who ya'll do play and will lose 2 by 45 points. velvet hoop speaks the truth. polk has great coaches, but they just don't have the talent this year. i leave you with a quote from flavor flav member of public enemy "don't believe the hype"