McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

Yes central ran the ball alot in the game against mcminn county, but they also have the passing game. They can execute at either one. Just because they have a great rushing defnese dont mean they can defend a pass, and centrals ecievers are much more athletic then anyone on polks side. Polk had a great rushing defense last year, but central hit them right in the mouth and shoved it right down there throat.

I'm forgetful what were MC's offensive stats in last years game?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't set here and tell me central could have blown polk out of charger stadium last year! you are right the weather did have an affect on polks play...but it affected central more! central had speed that was taken away from them! the weather did polk because they were slow to begin with!!!! a lot worse? what was the score of polk's first round game? wasn't it a two touchdown game? central got beat 28-14.........you talk about the past an awful lot not to care about it!!!! just keep looking through you red tinted glasses

smokey04... should of, would of, could of, but you didn't and you never will. Coach Davis is too good at prepping his defense, you had that same speed two years ago but had to come from behind to get the win. Polk may not have the best athletes but they have heart and are well coached. Actually in the first round game it was 7-7 until late in the 4th quarter and Polk had a chance to tie but ended up losing 14-7. No red tinted glasses here I said last year we would lose to Central. I will never say we are going to blow someone out... unlike you Blue Kool Aid drinkers who thought Central was state bound last year. BTW did all you drinkers get your room deposit's back from Murfreesboro? :wacko: Just kidding you, good luck tomorrow night! I may come and watch you know who I am so come up and say hello! :wacko:

logcabinman, good post! I have to give smokey04 and a few others a hard time occasionally but its all in fun...hope they don't take it personally.

you were smart to say polk would lose to central! hahaha no man can't say i know who you are! you should come up and watch some real football!! can't wait to see if central can go through a football game without any cramps!!! by the way, polk had a chance to tie that game, BUT THEY DIDN'T AND THEY NEVER WILL!!! hahaha

Yes central ran the ball alot in the game against mcminn county, but they also have the passing game. They can execute at either one. Just because they have a great rushing defnese dont mean they can defend a pass, and centrals ecievers are much more athletic then anyone on polks side. Polk had a great rushing defense last year, but central hit them right in the mouth and shoved it right down there throat.

U act like Central is a godly team... Last year the top 3 teams in the region were close... Howard only beat Polk by two points And if im not mistaking Central took a spanking from them... Polk played a horrible game against central last year, If the weather would have been better Central Prob would still have won... But if Polk was on their a game it would have had a different turn-out raining or not....

So why dont all u little punks quit whining, you beat polk, isnt that all that matters why are u still whining about the weather...

U act like Central is a godly team... Last year the top 3 teams in the region were close... Howard only beat Polk by two points And if im not mistaking Central took a spanking from them... Polk played a horrible game against central last year, If the weather would have been better Central Prob would still have won... But if Polk was on their a game it would have had a different turn-out raining or not....

So why dont all u little punks quit whining, you beat polk, isnt that all that matters why are u still whining about the weather...

you are right central got whipped by howard last year! don't you think central had something to do with polk having a horrible game? little punks?! seriously?!

First of all Central may have a passing game. However, Polk's secondary looks ten times better then years past so let them boys throw on us. Also you kool aid drinkers are talking like Polk can only run the ball. Let me enlighten you. Polk's QB #12 went 6 of 8 for 86 and a TD and his pocket presence looks Favre like. On top of that Polk has an arsenal of running weapons. Lets see #30,#39,#33,#22 and on occasion #12. Plus they got some good looking receivers in #85, #10, and occasionally good ole #38. Oh yeah those first two receivers are the DB's that Central is going to have to contend with and trust me they are very quick and they like to keep the ball out of the receivers hands. One more thing the defensive interior is just as stacked as ever with #79 leading them. Bradley may have hung thirteen on us but after that it was a defensive shut down. This is probably something similar that's going to happen in this game. Plus we have the best coaching staff in the district and Central can't hardly ever keep a coach. Central is definitely not the better team in this game. Polk will beat them soundly this year haha.

So I will wear my red tinted glasses to the ball game and watch my Polk boys smash them right in the mouth.

can't wait to see if central can go through a football game without any cramps!!! by the way, polk had a chance to tie that game, BUT THEY DIDN'T AND THEY NEVER WILL!!! hahaha

I hear Midol will take care of those cramps maybe you could let them borrow a handful! :unsure:

i knew you were an idiot, but i didn't know you were a comedian too!!! hahaha come and say hi at the game tonight since you know me!!!

can't wait to see if central can go through a football game without any cramps!!! by the way, polk had a chance to tie that game, BUT THEY DIDN'T AND THEY NEVER WILL!!! hahaha

I hear Midol will take care of those cramps maybe you could let them borrow a handful! :unsure:

i knew you were an idiot, but i didn't know you were a comedian too!!! hahaha come and say hi at the game tonight since you know me!!!

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it is final. chargers beat the blue raiders, now it's time for polk co! central needs to get better in practice this week. not a great game vs cleveland, but good teams find ways to win, and thats what central did.

why can't central move the football? go from scoring six offensive touchdowns a game last year to struggling to get one a game this year? love the defensive touchdowns and special team touchdowns, but that won't happen every night...but enough happened on offense tonight for central to build on.

anyone know how the hooper kid is? injured neck in the first quarter?